I felt... safe

///Arthur///

All I could do was think about the damn kiss. Why did it have to be amazing? Why did he have to kiss me of all people? It has been a week of avoiding Alfred anyway, shape, or form. He is starting to leave notes again with something like 'dude I'm sorry, I was drunk and I wasn't thinking please talk to me.' or something like 'Dude I'm soooooooo sorry! I didn't mean it!! Please talk to me! And please stop avoiding me!'

I guess we should talk, but I can't! I'm still not sure what it meant to me. I think I might like him back. Well not like but l-l-love him. But in the letters he says he didn't mean it and he wasn't thinking. I want to talk to him but I don't want to get hurt. At least not by another person.

I just don't know anymore who I like.

///Alfred///

Its been a week of Artie ignoring me and avoiding me anyway he can. I just want to say sorry and that I wasn't thinking straight. But I did enjoy the kiss. God dammit Alfred, Shut up he doesn't like you like that. I finally got to my last class of the day. If I didn't get him after class there is no way he can get rid of me when I drop off the money.

I was lost in my thoughts, and when I snapped out of it I saw Arthur... staring at me? He quickly turned away with a blush on his face. What a cute blush it was. STOP IT AL! The bell ringed and I jumped up out of my seat grabbing my bag and went after Arthur.

I caught up to him outside of school. "Arthur can we talk please?" I ran up to him. Ha ha I finally got him. Without an answer I continued. "About the kiss I am so sorry, I didn't mean to make you uneasy."

"Stop right there... I want to tell you something but... I'm scared to." I needed to tell him something but what did he need to tell me and why is he scared to?

"Dude you can tell me anything in the whole world and I wont say a word to a soul. But first I also want to tell you something." I was finally going to tell him."We can say it on three, how does that sound?'' I asked him. He gave a nod and I started the count slowly.

"One.... Two.... Three...'' Then we both said what the other didn't think "I like you" at the same time and in sync. It was awkward for a second. Then I pulled Arthur into a hug. He was shaking a little and I felt his heart beat. It was rapid and yet soothing to me. I wanted to stay like that.

Then with out thinking I pulled away from Arthur, he had a dark blush but he didn't try to push me away when I hugged him, I leaned over and kissed him again. His lips so soft to the touch. How could I not kiss him?

He tensed up when I kissed him. That time he tried to push me away. I pulled away and he looked shaken up a bit. He started to pull me along with him. We reached his house and he opened the door, we didn't have work today since it was a Friday. His brothers were in the living room but he pulled me away into his room.

After he locked his bed room door, He kissed me. He pulled me down whispering something before our lips touched. I believe it was 'I love you'. I fell on my back on to his bed. I wrapped my arms around his waist as he held me close by having his arms around my neck.

I felt like sparks were flying as we kissed. It felt... right. As if it was meant to be. I was going to be his hero. Even if it means I have to die for him. We parted for air, panting, I said to him. "I love you Arthur, I always have and always will."

He grew a blush and it was adorable on him. "Can I tell you something, Alfred?''

"Sure you can tell me anything.'' I assured him. "Well when you first kissed me it felt amazing... It made me feel.... Safe.'' I was happy by his words. To me they meant I was becoming the hero he came to when he needed to. And I hope he would. He did things to me that he didn't even know he did.

He made me feel nervous around him, I couldn't think around him, which explains my bad grades since he is in all but 2 classes with me, and I felt some what free. I kissed him again. Like I said it felt right to kiss him.

After I pulled away I had one question for Arthur, well two if he didn't know what the first one was. "So Arthur, what does this make us now?'' I asked and he seemed to freeze. Did he even think about what it made us? "I... um... don't know." He said. Now the second question comes into play.

"Well then, Arthur, Will you be my boyfriend?" I gave a warming smile to him. I knew the answer anyways. "Yes I will." he smiled at me and I could tell it was a real smile. Then someone had to knock on the damn door. Arthur got off of me, straightened out his vest, then went to open the door.

"Yes?'' Arthur didn't sound to pleased. "I was just worried that's all, How would Alfred like to stay for dinner?" It was Oliver. "There's no need for that, I don't want to be a bother to you guys." I said. "Oh no it's not a problem deary. Please I would like to get to know you better." He gave a smile.

Sorry my lovelies that's it for now. Will Alfred stay for dinner? Is Oliver's ONLY tension to get to know Alfred better? Find out next chapter, bye bye my lovelies.