M-Missing?

(long chapter)

///Alfred///

I got Gilbert out of my house finally. I clean the house and fixed things up so my parents could just relax when they get home. My phone ringed. "Hello?"

"Alfred!! Is Arthur there?!" Cartar asked worriedly and quickly. "No I dropped him off over there, why?" I replied. I heard Oliver starting to panic. "Oliver get a grip, will ya?!" Alistors' voice was worried too. "Oliver and Arthur had a talk then he stormed out of his room, I grabbed him by his shoulders and tried to ask him what happened, he started to scream at me to let him go, I didn't then he got out of my grasp and he blotted down the street, now we can't find him anywhere!" Cartar said.

Arthur is.... missing? I was stunned. What did Oliver do? "I'll call you back" I said. I hung up and call Arthur's phone. It ringed for a minute. Sorry I can't answer my phone right now, please leave a message. Damn it voice-mail. "Matthew!" I yelled. He came running into the living room where I sat. "Oui?"

"Arthur's missing! I got to go look for him!" I jumped off the couch and started to go get my jacket and keys. "But... Alfred... Why would he go missing?" Matthew asked. "He got into a fight with his brother and he blotted out the door!" I raced upstairs and got what I needed.

"I'll back back as soon as I can!" I yelled running out the door, to my truck. I have to find Arthur. Who knows where he is. I go to his favorite places. The library, no not there, the public park, not there, school grounds, nope, the grounds of the Starbucks he worked at, not a shred of evidence saying he was there.

I also checked other places that he might be, not even there. "Arthur!!!" I yelled from my truck. I started to panic a little. Not even me, THE HERO, could find him. Where did he go? Why can't I find him? Why would he just disappear? Then bad thoughts filled my head. What if he is dead? What if someone robbed him and beat him? He could be dying in a ditch right now!

What if some one kidnapped him and forcing him to do things? What if they are torturing him? I need to calm down, that won't happen.

Or will it Alfred?

Oh great my brain is talking to me. Just shut up, not now!

Oh Alfred this world is a bad place, you of all people know that. Poor Arthur could be getting stabbed over and over again and there is nothing you can do because you can't find him.

I pulled my car over. Just shut up! I know he is fine! I started to cry. How am I going to find him? He wouldn't be at Francis, That's a fact. He can't stand Gilbert all too well. He can't be at Yaos' because Ivan is over there all the time and Arthur is scared of him.

Damn it! How could this happen? Why didn't he call me and talked it out with me or his brother? I need help. I checked everywhere in town he could be. He can't drive so he had to have walked or run. Even then he couldn't get out of town.

Oh yeah there is one place I haven't checked! The park I show him! He must be there! I drove to the entrance of the hidden park. I hopped out of my truck and ran into the park, nothing but the wind and leafs. I went to the flower beds. I walked slowly. I am holding my breathe, if he isn't here then he isn't in town at all.

I poked my head to look in the large area. Arthur was lying in the yellow short flowers. He didn't move. He just lied there with his eyes closed. "Arthur?" I was now beyond worry. He still didn't move. I ran over to him.

His cheeks stained with tears. He is still breathing that's good. He opened his eyes. "What?" He asked kinda annoyed with everything. "What happened? Why did you run off like that? You scared all of us to death." I said to him.