Getting back to the basics

///Alfred///

It was a week after Arthur's brothers came back. I'm happy to know that he is and that he didn't quit school. He really is a great student, unlike me but, hey at least I try. I was walking to lunch when I saw Arthur. Some dude had him pinned up against the wall. "H-Hey what are you doing to Arthur?!" I yelled as I pushed through the crowd. He looked back to look at me, and mother of god it was Ivan. The creepiest kid in school.

"None of your business now beat it, Da?" He said it like he was a little kid doing nothing wrong. This made me angry. "Dude get off o-" I was cut off. "Just go Alfred or you're going to get hurt!" Arthur said and I got a good look at him. His face was bruised and had a few cuts on his face, his clothes wrinkled and had blood on it. I was ready to hit the Russian bastard.

"Da you heard him, go or I'll have to make you." That voice only made me angrier. "Aiya!!! You Russian idiot! What did I tell you, Aru?" I turned my head to see a very angry Chinese Yao walking down the hall. Ivan straightened out and released Arthur. Arthur fall to the ground grabbing his stomach. "Sorry Yao but he had it coming." Ivan said.

"No I told you if you wanted to go out with me you had to be nice to everybody!" Yao yelled at Ivan. Whoa, wait I didn't know they were a thing. "I'm sorry Yao. You forgive me, Da?" he said trying to wrap an arm around the other. "Aiya only this one time, Aru!" Ivan kissed Yao on the lips. They made it seem easy to just be a couple.

I rushed over to Artie and I picked him up. "You're a bastard, Ivan." I said as I carried Arthur to the nurses office. Ivan must not have heard me because when I looked back, him and Yao was pretty much in a make out session.

I carried Arthur in the nurses office and she looked at me in total fear "What? I didn't do this to him." I told her. She looked at him and said she was going to call his house she pulled the contact but there was no house number. He passed out some time during the walk there. "That's alright I'll just check myself out of school and I'll carry him to his house." I told her.

She nodded and I got to the main office check myself out and went to go get both of our stuff. I got back to the nurse and picked him up and started to carry him to his house. Well, looks like I'm not going to go to work today and neither will he.

He didn't wake up the whole walk and it took about 5 minutes to get to his house. I kicked my foot on the door a few time. I knew at least one of his brothers would be home. I was right because Arawn opened the door. "What happened? What did you do to him?" He started to freak out. "Oliver get your ars in here!!"

Oliver came from a corner and gasped as he saw Arthur. ''What the hell did you do, Alfred. And Why the hell are you not in school!" He yelled.

"First of all I didn't do this to him. I actually saved him. Second I checked myself out of school and checked him out too, And finally be quiet you might wake him up. Now may I please set him down? I have been carrying him for about 6 or 7 minutes now." I said to them.

I walked in and set him down on the couch. Oliver looked like he was going to kill someone. I guess Arawn called the others because they arrived not long after. Allistor was the last to arrive back. And when he saw the shape Arthur was in, oh boy, I was pinned against the wall. My head smashed against the wall and so did my back.

Allistor's face read only anger. "You son of a bitch! Why did you beat him up?" he yelled into my face. He was too close to my face. "I thought you were his friend!"

"I am his friend!" I tried to stay calm. "Then why is he in this state? Huh, Why? Why the hell did you hurt him?!" he kept yelling. Seamus, Arawn, Oliver and Carter was tring to pull him back as best as they could. It seemed Allistor is the strongest.

"Stop... you git..." we all looked over and saw Arthur trying to get up, wincing at every movement. "Arthur just lay down. We have this." Oliver said still pulling on Allistor. "By the... looks of it you... don't..." his voice was shaky and it sound like he was in a lot of pain.

"Allistor... Let Alfred go.... He didn't do this..." his winces looked painful too. And with that Allistor let me go and I fell to my knees, after he punched me in the gut. Yep he was strong, The punch left me gasping for breathe that wasn't there for a minute.

///Arthur///

I saw Allistor punch Alfred. All it did was make me wince more. Oliver rushed over to me along with everybody else but Alfred, he was gasping for air. When Oliver put his hand on my face I pulled away from the pain of contact. "Tcks Tcks Tcks this won't do at all." Oliver said as he reached into a bag and made me take some type of pain killer.

Allistor looked pissed off still. Carter was trying to calm him down and Seamus and Oliver were caring for me while Alfred was left alone to help his self. I tried to get up several time but was pushed back down. I was trying to help Alfred.

oh no will Alfred be OK? Check out the next chapter when i publish it bye bye my lovelies