Returning home

They had spent the month in London, enjoying every moment they got of the good weather and they stayed cuddled together on days were the weather decided to be a pain in the neck. Alfred had enjoyed all the attention he got from Arthur and Arthur just adored the ring that Alfred had given him. He would awe over it and think about how they would have a perfect wedding.

///Arthur POV///

I had just loved the month in London. We went everywhere we could for sight seeing, went to nice restaurants when we were too far from the house to make it back for lunch or just wanting to see what all London had. I got my little brother a little gift while we were there. It was a little sailor hat, since he always dresses as a sailor for Halloween and he had lost the hat about a year ago. Where it went, we will never know. A matter of fact, I got everyone something from our trip.

I got Seamus, Allistor, Cartor, and Arawn either a coat or something they could wear, while I got Oliver a stuffed cupcake plushie or something close to that. It was the last day of our visit in London, we had everything packed for our flight tomorrow evening so that they would arrive in America some time in the evening. I sighed softly. Last full day back at my old home land. But now, we had to return home and back to America. Alfred honestly didn't want to go either. He actually said that he had enjoyed London and wanted to stay for at least a month longer. But time flies way too fast when you are having the time of your life.

Alfred came over to me and wrapped his arms around me, holding me close. I smiled softly and I leaned into him gently. "You really like living here, don't you?" I asked him and he nodded. "There is so much stuff to go see and do here, while in America you have to travel a lot to see all the amazing things. Like the world's biggest rubber band ball!" He exclaimed. I just chuckled softly. "Yeah, but we can start saving up and we can go see all the amazing things in America." Alfred just sighed and shook his head. "I'm going to college soon Arthur, all my time will be taken into the classes and studying." I nodded.

"Yea... I know. But it doesn't mean we won't be able to start saving up and then going after you finish school." Alfred nodded gently. "And start saving up for our wedding too." I smiled softly. "Yea."

Alfred and me finished packing our bags that we had brought and we made sure we had everything packed that we had bought from stores and what we brought from America, I am more than sure that English men and women don't want to come to this house and find a bunch of items that they might have never seen before. But we mainly had everything that could be found around the world. But still, we didn't need to be leaving a DSI or a play station portable, or a cell phone, or even a Wii that Alfred had brought with him. I only brought my phone, my camera, and my laptop. Everything else belonged to Alfred, and he played them when we weren't out and about in the city.

Any who, we decided since it was the last full day in London for the two of us we should go to the palace and view the tourist areas where civilians were allowed to be. we could see jewels and items that belonged to kings and queens long before the current queen and her sons. It was nice actually. We got to see all the sapphires, rubies, emeralds, pearls and gold that they had owned and had beloved. We even got to see the tiaras and crowns that princes and princess got to wear when they were young. We spent the day having fun in the country I came from.

But at the end of the day, we both were so exhausted, and we went to bed after Alfred fixed us a meal. I finished a book that I will be studying from when I go to college, since I had receive a handful of free scholarships from many schools and I picked the best school in America, but of coarse it meant I would spend my college years in a dorm room and away from my family, but Oliver and the others could watch over Peter while he is away and he could visit on breaks and such.