What happens in the bedroom may surprise you

warning yaoi no like no read if you want skip

///Alfred///

I gave Arthur my drink, he fought his own body trying not to take it. His body won. "Better?" I asked."It's your fault but yes." He replied, I smiled. He finally relaxed after about 3 drinks. I got him to dance. We had fun. Well almost drunk Arthur had fun not sure about regular.

We were sitting on the couch, he was leaning on me. He looks so cute smiling. I lifted his face up with my thumb and index finger, then I kissed him. He kissed back. It heated up as we kissed. He started to lean back as I leaned forward. I pulled away.

"How about we take this to my house? My mom and dad's out of town." I asked and he nodded. I was still sober, so I drove. We got to my house and got inside, then I pinned Arthur up against the wall, kissing him. He had a small blush, I couldn't tell if it was from drinking or me. I kissed his neck, then bit playfully.

I heard him moan lightly and I continued. I picked him up and carried him to my room, plopping him on the bed, still kissing and biting his neck. My hands lower, I know I shouldn't do this. I stop and got off of him. He looks confused. "Why did you stop?" He asked me. "If I'm going to have sex with you, I want you to be sober." I said. I just couldn't if he's drunk.

"Can I tell you something?" I look over at him. "I am sober, it takes more then 3 drinks to take a Kirkland down." He smirked. Drunks slur their word but he didn't, he looked focused and aware of what was happening. He laid me on my back, getting on top of me, then kissed my collarbone.

///Arthur///

I am more then aware of what is happening and I wanted to do this. "I love you." I whispered to him as I sucked on his collarbone. I sat up and looked at his face. He had a blush. It looks so cute on him. "Aw are you embarrassed? That's cute." I said, teasing him.

"N-no" he looked away from me with a darker blush. "You are just too cute." I like to tease him. "Am not, stop saying that." I smiled. "Why don't you make me~?" I purred. He flipped and now I was the one pinned. "Oh I will."

He kissed me roughly. I kissed back as I felt his hand rub down my side. His fingers fumbled with my pants and I unbutton his shirt. I don't know why but I wanted this badly. His eyes full of lust, the moonlight hitting his body, his hair covering his eye slightly, he looked sexy.

He took off my pants and shirt, I did the same with him. He gave a sexy smirk as he ran his hand down to my waist. I bit my lip. Now I'm not going to lie, it's a little scary because I never did this before. I knew it was wrong but it felt so right.

He pinned my hands above my head. Alfred kissed, sucked and bit my neck, sending shivers down my spine. He was just teasing me. He slipped my boxers off of me. God! Why does he have to be so sexy? Why do I love him so much?! Just months ago he was my worst nightmare, now he is my best dream come to life.

"You know this is going to hurt, right?" Of coarse I know that. "Yes, I know." I replied. He continued to tease me for a while, I moan every once in awhile. He kissed down to my waist then without warning he took me into his month.

I gasped at the sudden action. He moved slowly then faster, using his tongue harshly. I gripped the bed sheets and moan loudly. He stopped and came back up to kiss me. I kissed back. He position his self, having my legs on the outside of his body.

I felt my cheeks heat up as I got ready myself for the pain at first. "You ready?" I nodded and he slid in. I winced at the pain and tears started to form and run down my cheek. It is extremely painful at first. He held still for moments, waiting for me to become comfortable again.

After minutes I nodded, he started to thrust slowly, getting faster as minutes pass. I moaned and gasped at each thrust. It went from being the most painful thing I could think of to the most wonderful thing in the world.

Each thrust sending energy though me, but making it hard to do anything beside grip the sheets from the pleasure it brought. He hit my sweet spot, hard, making me gasp heavily. He gave a smirk and kept hitting it as hard as he could.

I bit my bottom lip, trying not to be a moaning mess. If heaven doesn't allow this then I want to go to hell. "Ar-Arthur" He moan. His voice full of lust and pleasure. He continued hitting the spot. "Al... Fred" I moaned out.

I wrapped my arms behind his back and onto his shoulders. He kept his head in between my head and shoulder, giving him the advantage. I felt a tight ball in my lower abdomen as Alfred continued. The feeling got tighter and sink down.

"Al... I'm.. going.." I try to say. "Hold on." He grunted. I try to do as he said. The feeling got tighter and tighter as he went on. "Al... I can't... hold much longer..." He is quite a busy boy, now isn't he? "Almost... there" he moaned out.

I moaned loudly. I'm panting, sweating and moaning as he carries on. "Ok." my body didn't need anything else to release my substance and he did the same. Relieve washed over my body. He pulled out and laid next to me.

Both of us panting, sweating, and on our backs, staring at the ceiling. After while he pulled me close to him, wrapping us in the covers. He has his arm around my waist, my head resting on his bare chest as we both drift into sleep. "I love you." he whispers right before I fall into the darkness of sleep.

*nosebleed* They hooked up. So... Will they message Rebecca (Me)? Or forget about her and the brake up she went though? What'll happen to the rose? Will it get stronger and bigger? Till then my lovelies