11.1

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭
' 𝘙𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 & 𝘋𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘺 𝘐𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘦𝘴 '
𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 1

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭' 𝘙𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 & 𝘋𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘺 𝘐𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘦𝘴 ' 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 1

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗼𝘃

𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗼...

She just stood there, in her pj's and a long jacket that belonged to her brother, watching as her captain leaves the building she is trapped in. With an evident scowl and a piercing look, she turns around and reaches for a wallet in the pocket. She stops infront of a vending machine and buys herself some snacks. As the snacks fall one by one, Udai Mei is once again shown how unlucky she is today. Her favourite candy bar, KitKat gets stuck in the vending machine.

She quickly takes the rest of the stuff out, stuffing her pockets. Then, she kicks the machine a couple of times, but the bars still didn't fall out. It was stuck there.

"For fuck's sake..." She curses and steps back, ready to ask one of the male nurses to help her out. But before she can even turn away from the machine, it is suddenly rocked side to side powerfully, surprising her.

It was the same boy from yesterday. The one that called her 'old man' when he stormed into her room and started shouting. She stood there, frozen. She wanted to tease him, like she did yesterday,  but she was frozen in place, staring at the boy with messy spiky hair.

Kuroo Tetsurou, with his yesterday's epic failure that amused the girl replaying in his mind, rocks the machine until the KitKat falls. He takes it out and hands it to the girl, not looking at her. "Here."

"Ah, thank you." She snaps out of her daydream and takes the bar. The two stand there, wanting to sya something else. But nothing came to their mind, thus creating an awkward silence. It was Mei that spoke first. "Y-You're here again. A-Are you sick?"

"O-Oh. No. I'm here for my old man. Sorry I barged into your room yesterday. I mixed the floors. He was a floor bellow you." He explains and scratches the back of his neck awkwardly.

"I see." Mei calmed down instantly, now having a topic to talk about. Well, as close to a topic as it can get. "Oh and it isn't a problem. You actually got me in a better mood. Anyway, I should go back to my room. I hope your dad gets better soon, bed-hair boy." With that, she turns around and starts walking, but a single sentence from the boy makes her stop.

"I have a name and it's Kuroo Tetsurou. Don't call me bed-hair boy."

She smirks and glances at him through her shoulder. "Nice to meet you, bed-hair boy." With that, she walks away, not even giving him her own name.