38

Mei____________________________________

Mei
____________________________________

     I CAN'T REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I SLEPT THIS WELL AT NIGHT. There were no nightmares nor were there dreams. I slept like a log, filled with warmth, comfort, and the feeling of safeness. I woke up with my head on Atsumu's bare chest, hearing his slow heartbeat quite well. One of his arms were around me, holding me tightly and the other was sprawled on the side.

Looking up at his face, I am greeted by his calm sleeping face. I found myself giggling quietly because his mouth was wide open and he was drooling. What a dork.

Moving closer to his face, I peck his forehead, making him stir in his sleep instantly...and then, he opens his chocolate brown eyes tiredly, looking around. They light up as soon as they land on me and a small smirk spreads on his face. The same handsome smirk I am so weak for.

"If that's how I'll be walking up from now on, I don't think I want this to end." I smile, sitting up in the bed and stretching my arms. I let out a small yawn and then gaze at the male beside me.

"You've been really cheesy lately. What happened to the Tsumu from the first few days?"

"He fell for an angel- wait, did you just call me Tsumu?" He rolls on the side, grinning at me like a little kid.

I shrug simply, smiling at him. "Everyone seems to call you that so I thought I should too. You don't like it?"

"Fuck I love everything that comes out of your lips." I roll my eyes and get out of the bed, missing the warmness instantly.

"Is there anything you want for breakfast?"

"You."

I give him a look deadpan look, not amused by his choice of words at all. "Uh it was something like-" I start mimicking his voice and as much as I tried I couldn't sound like him at all. I had to try not to laugh as I did it either. "If we continue I won't be able to control myself-"

"Pffft- I don't sound like that!" But that didn't stop me. I throw my long hair over my head holding it to the right side, mimicking his hairstyle.

"We jumped into this relationship already-" he jumps out of the bed and sprints at me making me scream at the top of my lungs and bolt out of the bedroom, trying to escape him.

"I want to take everythin' slow!" As I say that I am suddenly tackled and fall on the sofa in the living room. Atsumu's on top of me and before I knew it, I was laughing and shaking because of his tickling.

"Ah- Tsumu -s-stop!"

"Take that back!"

"n-no way- ahaha! f-fuck - staph!"