25

𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝟷
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟱

' 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨'

𝗠𝗲𝗶

I couldn't help but bounce around like a five year old that just got ice cream for breakfast. It was the day of my doctor's appointment. Well, I already completed numerous tests, so we're just waiting for the results. It's been a while since I had company at the hospital. Seijuro would usually just drop me off and go to work or his university. It's kind of nice.

Of course, at first I thought that living with put father, the man who left when I was four and sent me money my whole life, the man who never came for my big days or birthdays would be hell. And it is hell. But not the kind of hell I imagined.

The fact that he was a teenager living in a grownup's body is annoying, but fun to live with. Of course, there's the fact that I scream at him to get his ass outside and smoke there and to stay away from the kitchen, because he can't cook for shit. But other than that, it's fun. He found some of his school friends and they sometimes come over. Actually, I found out that Tsukishima's mom was my dad's classmate and my mom's good friend. So dad had a reunion in my apartment. Tsukishima was there and despite being forced to drink, we stayed together and kept on cringing at the grownups.

So my relationship with the four-eyes got better as well. He even walked me home a couple of times.

Then, there's my brother I guess. We didn't talk about what happened back then. To be honest, I put it behind me and didn't care anymore. Because I won't be the heir either. And it felt so damn good to have control of my own future. I even had a talk with dad, saying that I'd like to either become a pro athlete or a designer of some sorts. But of course, I still have a year to decide. And seeing how my grades are great, I can achieve a lot of things.

I..chatted with Tetsurou as well. Things are...strange between us. I apologized for startling him back then so I pretty much got screamed at through text messages for being an idiot. Also, he told me that they'll be inviting Karasuno to their practise matches with three other schools. He said that we'll have a talk when we're standing face to face with each other.

What else...ah, Tooru. We're...well, I don't what what we should call this. We're not dating. But as much as I want to deny it, I definitely have a crush on him. I respect him a lot, both as an excelent Setter and as a person. He saved me back then from that creepy stalker and let me in when I ran from the hospital. Not only that, but we pretty much chat every evening and even hang out.

I'm suppose to head to Aobajohsai next week and join their practise match. Of course, I'm not doing that being my team's back. They know of the deal and understand my reason as well. As soon as I get a paper announcing that I'm all healed up, I'll be training a lot. Dad's going to be the one training me. He says that he'll get used to it until he starts working as an actual coach. Besides, he said something about wanting me to learn some techniques that will make me move up in the rank...well, come back to it actually.