22

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟮

' 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒔 '

𝗠𝗲𝗶

My whole body was shivering and now that I stand in the freezing night, I start thinking that running away was not such a brilliant idea after all. Especially, when you stand bare foot and wearing inky a hospital gown in the freezing middle of the night. Speaking, of freezing, I'm turning blue and I can't feel anything.

With my palm filled with tiny rocks, I throw what appears to be the third rock at the specific window.

It would be hilarious if this wasn't the house or who I think it is. I mean, I've never been here.. I only got an address. But this could be a prank, right? If so, then I'll surely get hypothermia after this shit.

But then, I notice movement near the window. Before I know it, the window is open and the male peeks out tiredly. He looks around calmly...and them his eyes land on me. I force a smile, that may look broken as hell at the moment. "Hey, senpai. Wanna help out?"

"M-Mei-chan?" this was a first. Oikawa Tooru is usually the one that catches me off guard. And yet here he is, a frozen, shocked mess. "What are you..where..what?"

"Senpai, it's kind of cold.." I mutter with a weaks smile as my body trembled. In an instant, he takes off and before I know it, the front doors of his house and the gates open, revealing the dark brown haired male. "Good evening." his eyes take in my appearance better. But before any questions, he suddenly wraps a blanket around me and pushes me inside.

I can't help but release a shaky breath once the warmth of the house kisses my body. "Sorry about this." I whisper, not knowing if his parents are home or not.

"I'm home alone, you can talk freely." I nod and look at the male again. He looks tired, but it doesn't look like he was sleeping. "Wanna tell me what's going on?"

"Well, I..." how much can I tell him. Ah, fuck it. "I kind of had a panic attack and passed out. I woke up in a hospital and my whole family was here from both Kyoto and Tokyo, so I ran away, not wanting to explain myself to them. Sorry I'm dragging you into this."

"You...ran away from a hospital?"

"Yeah. And you know how I come from a rich family? Yeah, they might send a lot of people to look after me. Or, they'll look for me silently. Which means they will definitely be at the game tomorrow. Which means I need a disguise so I wouldn't cause an unnecessary scene." I explain. He leads me to a room.