A. N.

Hey, it's Kazemi. It's been a few weeks, I guess. I'm sorry I update so seldom and not on Friday's like I wanted to.

I really thought that I'd have more free time since the second semester started, but that wasn't the case. Besides that, I'm going to a music school once a week and started going to a company that teaches people how to drive.

So yeah, I have a lot going on.

But, I will be trying to make a few changes in school, that hopefully make it a bit easier for me.

The lessons at the company are ending as well. All that's left it the theory exam, then an another exam at the official firm that gives out driving licenses and driving with an instructor.

Despite that, I'm not trying to get pity out of you. Despite being busy, I know that had some time to write the new chapter. But my lazy ass never changes I guess.

Anyway, about Eunoia. Do you like the story? What do you think?

In my opinion, the story's going exactly how I wanted it to. At least at the moment. I have a lot planed for it and I hope that nothing gets in the way of accomplishing my ideas.

Also, I thought of hiding Mei's possible suitors...but I think it's only fair for you to know. Even if some characters are not in the story yet.

I think I mentioned before, that this story will not get many endings. It will have one ending, with one of the guys. And I'm not making some kind of voting contest. Mei will end up with whoever I think is best with her.

Anyway, the possible suitors are:

×𝘕𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘰𝘺𝘢 𝘠𝘶𝘶;

×𝘒𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘰 𝘛𝘦𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘶;

×𝘖𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘸𝘢 𝘛𝘰𝘰𝘳𝘶;

×𝘔𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘈𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘶;

×𝘐𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪 𝘒𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘰;

×𝘜𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘖𝘤.

I don't want to reveal the last Oc. But both Igarashi Keigo and the mystery boy are both my babies, that I love dearly. Perhaps even as much as Mei.

I'll give you a warning... There's gonna be a lot of angst in this story. A part of Mei's past was revealed...but it was only a small part.

Well, enough about that. I also want to speak about something else. You see, I absolutely adore BNHA. I had a couple stories published at some point, but I deleted them because they didn't go in the direction I wanted them to go.

I have a bunch of drafts and I still haven't given up on the idea of a story. At the moment, I have a huge project in my mind. By putting some of those drafts together, I might actually succeed in finally making a BNHA story I'd be proud of. Just like this one.

So when the time comes, I hope you support my other story as well.

I think that's all...

Well, see ya!