9

Hey, sorry for not updating for these past weeks. Things were crazy. Not only was school a total bitch with all the tests and stuff, but I got sick as well.

I also want to say... Since Christmas passed already I think I should just say... Happy holidays?

Also, thanks for all those views, votes and comments. It really means a lot to me. Anyway, here's chapter 9 and 10 for all of you.

C H A P T E R   9
'The two Aces and their shadow'

C H A P T E R   9'The two Aces and their shadow'

M E I

"Oi, devil-chan," I look up at senpai of the neighborhood assossiation with a smile. "We're switching for now. Go on." I nod and rush into the court without even saying anything. I was confused by the nickname but chose not to say anything.

"That's what I want." Asahi suddenly speaks up as I stop beside him. This cought Yuu's and mine attention. "No matter how many times I fail, I still want to spike."

H-He...he finally said it.

"Then, I'm fine." Yui speaks up and smirks at our Ace. "Now that you said that, I'm fine." I nod and take a deep breath.

"A toss for the Ace, coming up." I speak up, making sure that Sugamama hears.

"Hinata, nice serve!" He serves the ball and it hits the net, falling infront. I dive forward and save it, sending it to one of the older senpai, who receives it and sends the ball to Suga. Suga sends the ball to Asahi, who spikes it, making me smile. My eyes start stinging as tears gather.

Asahi's blocked and the ball starts falling behind him, but Nishinoya saves it and sends it up. I step up and receive it, sending it to our setter once more.

"Even if the ball bounces off the wall... I'll keep it in play. So call for a toss again, ace!" Yui shouts making the tears fall freely.

"SUGA!!" Asahi-senpai's scream echoes in the gym. "ONE MORE!" Suga tosses to him, making him jump up once more.

"SLAM THROUGH, ACE!!" I scream out, not controlling my at all. He hits the ball with great force, making it fly through their arms and hit the ground.

"Nice!"

"Nice, Asahi !"

I run up and jump at him, knocking him down on the ground with me. "Don't you ever dare...blame yourself for what happened to me ever again. Don't you dare, doubt yourself ever again!" I look up at him. "You're the star of our team! The biggest and angriest crow among us! Lead your pack, Ace! And I'll follow you, closing your every weak spot!" Asahi looks up at me while I clench his shirt tightly. He looks up at his teammates only to find Yuu grinning like a Cheshire cat and Suga smiling softly.