27

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟳

' 𝑭𝒐𝒙𝒆𝒔 '

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗼𝘃

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗼𝘃

"Today, we have a special guest with us. A man that owned half of the biggest corporation in Japan, but gave it all up for freedom. A man who will now train young athletes for the world championship. So tell us, Isamu-san, is being a coach the only thing you will be doing? Or is there more than we know?"

The man flashes a handsome smile, that makes many ladies swoon.

" Of course, that isn't the only thing. I'm also establishing a resort, that will be meant for sports injury recoveries, sports training and of course people who want to get away from their everyday life and have fun."

"And yet your life focuses on sports-related things, right?"

A mocking chuckle fills the room. "Sports-related things? Does she even know what she's talking about? Pathetic." the other two inside the room look at the male in annoyance, knowing that he would've opened his mouth sooner or later.

Despite feeling annoyed at the female reporter, who clearly had no knowledge about the sport, the male still keeps his eyes glued to the screen.

The female sighs with a hopeless smile at the twin and snuggles beside the other twin, who is her boyfriend. Her long blue hair was braided messily and her bright golden eyes looked tired. She wore eyeglasses as she watched the Tv. But she was just as interested in the report as the two males were. After all, this is Mei's father speaking. And Mei will surely be mentioned here.

Fukumoto Kaori was ecstatic. She never cared about Aiko or Amaterasu the way she did for Mei. After all, it was the black-haired female that formed their lite squad. It was the same black-haired female that saved Kaori from her bullies back in junior high.