37

Mei___________________________________

Mei
___________________________________

     "WOAH!" Kaori's loud shout echoes in the room, making me smile. Many pairs of eyes are stuck to my hand that continue on moving, solving one algorithmic problem after another. Of course, I comment on every action and smallest detail, making sure all of them understand. My conclusion, I'm falling in love with an idiot. Just like Kaori, Atsumu's not the brightest kid, not gonna lie. Osamu's a little better, but I don't leave him be either. He's more silent which is why I have to ask him questions and make sure myself that he understands what I'm saying. Suna's the smartest. Hell, he may be smarter than me but he's lazy as fuck. Ginjima joined us for a couple of hours but then ditched us saying his head hurts from all the whining that us coming from Atsumu.

"Do you understand what I did there?" I ask and look at all of them. Suna gives me a lazy nod and then turns back to his gaming device, making me curse him because I want to play as well. Osamu doesn't say anything and solves some problems himself, making me nod proudly seeing that he understood me. All that's left is...

"Kaori? Atsumu? Can you repeat what I did with another problem?"

Kaori eyes my notebook one more time and nods. "I can try." My eyes land on the male.

"Atsumu?"

"Of course I can do it!" He can't do it.

And so, I watch closely as the two of them start solving. Osamu slips me his notebook, making me check if there are any mistakes. And there weren't any. It made me feel like I achieved something big. Imagine the same feeling when Atsumu and Kaori do it. But the two are groaning and sighing without even realizing it, meaning that they're lost. Smirking secretly, I open another notebook for Osamu, telling him to copy everything into his own notebook. I also nudge Suna so he checks it as well.

I look back at the two children who are basically crying. "THIS IS INSANE I CAN'T DO IT!"

"Don't you miss our special little place? We'll invite Aiko-chan as well. Maybe Amaterasu will join us as well. Or are you really giving up and staying back?" I smile when I see her flinch at the topic I'm touching. "A couple of my classmates are speaking in bottles of alcohol as well. Oh! And sensei spoiled me some details. For example the hotel we're staying in. Spa, sauna, hot springs, nice bedrooms. And the fact that every group gets a bedroom together...meaning that all of us would stay in the same bedroom."

"That sucks. 'Tsumu's snoring is the worst. I'm gettin' second doubts." Osamu frowns making me smile and turn back to Kaori.

"Oi!" Atsumu calls, but everyone ignores him.

"Alright...then, I could arrange some things... Money can do a lot of things, ya know."

All of them look at me in confusion. "Like what?"

"Like staying in the same hotel but a different room. One of the more...expensive ones. Similar to this one. Private kitchen, many bedrooms. Practically an apartment."