29

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫  𝟐𝟗
' 𝑲𝒂𝒐𝒓𝒊 & 𝑴𝒆𝒊; 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑 '

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫  𝟐𝟗' 𝑲𝒂𝒐𝒓𝒊 & 𝑴𝒆𝒊; 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑 '

𝐌𝐞𝐢

"Mei~ give me attention~"

"Your boyfriend is right in front of you. I'm busy."

"But I want your attention~"

"And I want to play my game in peace."

I glance at Kaori and see her pouting, but then she focuses on the small console in my hands. "Wait, that's the game that 'Tsumu and 'Samu play!" The two twins move closer and peak at the game as well.

"Ooh! Woah, yer level 46!"

I scoff at the statement. "I've been playing a lot. I want to catch up with some people so we could go to certain dungeons together. Oh! And some events are coming and you need to be at least level 50 to participate. When you get to level 40 it's practically impossible to level up. It pisses me off!" And then I realized I started ranting about the game. "Sorry..."

"Ah, no no, it's fine. I understand yer pain. I'm level 44. 'Samu's level 36."

And then suddenly, a friend request pops up at the edge making check the account out for more information.

'BlazingSuna96'

'Level 72'

"Woah! Level 72!"

"Oi, it's Suna," Osamu speaks up.

Suna...Oh! Suna Rintaro! "Your middle blocker, right? I guess he found me because of my location..."

"Location?" Kaori asks, making me nod.

"The game makes a list of people you can add. It scans your locations and finds players near you. Of course, you can add friends by nicknames..." I go to new friends search and open the list of players near me.

"Oh, add me!" Atsumu presses the add friend button on a nickname and scrolls down a bit, pressing another add friend."That's 'Samu."

"Maybe I should start playing? Ah, man, I forgot those consoles are expensive-"

"I can buy you one, no problem."

"Ah~ sugar mommy, marry me!!" She throws her arms around me once more and runs her cheek on mine, making me sigh.

"If you want a basic one, I can get you one right away. If you want to design it yourself you may have to wait."