15

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟏𝟓

' Revival '

𝗠𝗲𝗶

"It's a good thing I'm playing just to have fun. There's no way I'm leaving. You'll have to drag me out kicking and screaming if you want me to leave this school."

"Udai..." then suddenly two pairs of arms are wrapped around me, making me scowl in discomfort. I look up to the two older men with a disapproving look only to see that they're crying like two toddlers. "You're an angel!"

I sigh and glance at the window, enduring this 'touching' moment.

Powerhouses...huh?

Powerhouse. I know what it's like to be in one. The constant scolding about healthy foods, going to sleep early, not having any addictions and being on your best behavior.

"I'd like to say no parties, drinking alcohol, smoking, sex or drugs. But you're practically stars! So you can do it as long as no cameras catch you. And don't be recognized. Hell, do whatever you want as long as you bring victory to our school and don't ruin our name."

That was inappropriate no matter how you look at it. We were kids. Hell, we still are kids! Underage kids!

Teiko junior high wanted to be known as school that creates stars. It all started with sports clubs gaining them victories and earning a reputation for the school. It started years back, with the basketball club. Generation of Miracles, five extraordinary teenagers with incredible abilities gathered at the same time and achieved...a lot. But the constant victory ruined them...changed them.