31

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏

' 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒆'

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝-𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝-𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"I can tell why everyone treats you like a vulnerable little doll. Your skin is like porcelain, so perfectly pale..so smooth...so flawless.." The older girl with deep red hair pressed small kissed to the younger female's skin, grinning wickedly.

Her sharp blue eyes attack the younger girl's soft dark grey ones. She felt overwhelmed..lost, confused. The older female's hand brushes against the young girl's body, making her whimper in fright.

The other hand travels to the girl's long hair, hating how soft it was against her fingers. The older female hated everything about the younger one.

It was always Mei this, Mei that. Her whole family gave the younger girl all of their attention. And she wasn't even a family member! Just a relative!

And she hated how innocent and pure the little girl was, always acting like a perfect little princess.

"Onee-san...please stop..." Mei cries, but the older female wasn't having it.

"Relax, Mei. I'm only doing this to help you...believe me..." oh, how she enjoying the frightened look in the younger female's eyes. She was breaking...she innocence in the young girl's eyes is breaking! The older female grins sinisterly as her hand slides to the girl's private parts, making her squeal and try to push the older female away. But it was no use.