✨15✨

OKAY CHILLLLLL T^T

OKAY CHILLLLLL T^T

Narrator P.O.V

Jisung broke out into a mild cough. He was quite literally dying. "What the fuck is wrong with me?" He asked Hyera who came to check up on him. "You have aids from fucking around with Mirae." "I'm not kidding!" He said, his lungs now delivering blood onto the scene of his already messed up bedroom.

Since that night that he forced himself onto Haeun, he's been really messed up about it, for some reason. And the fact that she ran away without a trace wasn't helping.

"All right! You don't have aids even if you do deserve it, it's simple, you've almost severed your soulmate bond you idiot." Hyera scolded. "I thought you died of you broke the bond." Jisung said. "Yeah, you're dying kid. You really need to make contact with her, but consented contact you creep. Eunbi told me about what you did when her future vision kicked in at the Blood Moon Gala. Oh you're so lucky your brother held me back."

"Fuck off." Jisung said and Hyera smacked him, his dying body and all, with lightning. "Are you trying to kill me?" Jisung sneered at her.

"Just enjoying the fact that you can't heal yourself cause of what you did to that poor girl." Hyera said sarcastically. "What am I even supposed to do? She said she'd skin me alive if I even looked at her." Jisung said, timid and afraid cause she could very well kill him in the state he's in, considering she stabbed him on his hands already.

"Look, if you would have just completed the bond like I told you to none of this would be happening and yet you've been focused on Kang Mirae and what the back of her throat tastes like." Hyera scolded once more and Jisung stopped.

"Okay. I want to make things right with Haeun. Just please. Help me." Jisung begged. "Funny how you only accept her when you're laying in your death bed." Hyera shook her head. "But don't worry little brother, I'll find her." Hyera said walking back to her and Taeyong's room. She had a spell book with all kinds of spells that could help her track down Haeun.

"Okay. We really have to get her a cell phone." Hyera sighed as she found the perfect spell to find Haeun. She went back to Jisung's room and cast the spell upon him. "There, you should be able to see her location. Go to her yourself." Hyera said and Jisung limped up and hobbled out of the room.

Haeun's P

Haeun's P.O.V

I was enjoying the quiet of the woods when I heard a groan of pain come from outside the hideout I was in. I looked outside and saw an unconscious man face down into the dirt.

I panicked and went to help the man out of the dirt to asses the problem. When I flipped him over to see that it was Jisung, I had almost left him there, but decided to help him out.

I dragged his barely alive body into the hideout and began to clean the dirt off of his face. His eyes opened to see me and he looked away. "Haeun, I-" "You what?" I asked clearly upset.

"I know you're upset with me and you have every right to be. I don't know what came over me that night. I was just so frustrated. I'm a prince. I'm so used to getting whatever I wanted whenever I wanted it that when I didn't get you, it drove me crazy. Especially after I had one taste of your blood, all other blood seems like garbage to me now. You're addicting Haeun. I want you all to myself because I'm a selfish brat who's too afraid to love anything because of his past. Won't you forgive me, please?" Jisung said, holding out his hand.

I don't know why but I felt like he was telling the truth and it had warmed my heart. I took his hand and have him a big hug.

Suddenly, a bright red light emerged from us. It filled we with warmth and joy and I can only imagine that it healed Jisung too because he sat up and hugged me right back.

When the light had disappeared, Jisung and I were still holding each other. "I swear to you, Haeun, I will make things between us right." He said to me. "Starting with kicking Kang Mirae back to whatever hell hole she crawled out of?" I asked and Jisung laughed. "Starting with that." He said looking at me. "Didn't I tell you I'd skin you alive if you looked at me?" I asked smiling and he smiled back. "You're worth the risk." Jisung said, And after I cleared things over with the boys, I went back to the castle hand in hand with Jisung.

And here behind the beginning of my ship I like to call "Jieun" AHHHH UwU