✨28✨

Should I do a face reveal? 🤡I'm so sorry I didn't update yesterday I was feeling sick

I'm so sorry I didn't update yesterday I was feeling sick.

Thank you for 2k 🥰

Jisung's P.O.V

"Take her to the infirmary wing now!" I screamed as two nurses came rushing to help Haeun get healed up. "Take her mother with her but keep a close eye on her, and keep her away from Haeun." I ordered and the nurses were off.

I went back to the Knights headquarters to see what everyone was doing and found everyone huddled together in celebration of their victory. The men roared with life as they whipped around in joyous dancing and tomfoolery.

"Hyung!" I shouted spotting Taeyong and he waved me over. "Jisung! Come to join in on the fun!?" Taeyong cheered and I grinned at my brothers happy state. "What is all of this for anyway?" I asked and Taeyong smiled, reminiscing.

"That, my little brother, is a very interesting story and it has to do with our father's legacy." Taeyong said putting his arms around Mark and Doyoung. "Where's a good place to start this story?" Taeyong asked Mark.

"Did this start before or after you and Hyera got married?" Mark asked. "It was right before he and Hyera got married. Remember? Jisung was only 10." Doyoung reminisced. "I was 13 just starting my knight training." Mark said.

"You were 13?" I asked and mark nodded. "Yep. Taeyong was 17, Doyoung was 16 and I was 13." Mark explained. "It was when the war happened. The war where we lost King Lee Youngji and Queen Park Soobi."