✨29✨

? 👁👄👁

Haeun's P

Haeun's P.O.V
~1 week later~

Thanks to my soulmate bond to Jisung I was able to heal in just a week from being my his side. Not that he'd leave my side but yeah.

Ever since I came back he's been clingier than ever before. It's cute and all but I wonder if he's worried that something like that could happen again. He told me how much he blamed himself for my getting kidnapped and no matter how much I've told him that he's not at fault, I know he still feels guilty.

"Jisung~" I complained and he turned his head to look at me. I was on his bed sprawled out, wearing his hoodie that fit like a very short dress and he was at his desk working on some paperwork.

"Put down those official documents and give this girl your time and attention I said opening my arms for a hug. Jisung laughed at my child like nature and walked over to the bed.

"Why are you like this?" Jisung asked with a smile. "Don't know, I think it's because of you." I said and Jisung quirked his eyebrow. "Because of me?" He asked. "Yeah, because of you I'm opening up more and being silly." I admitted.

"Haeun, can I tell you something?" Jisung said grabbing my hand as he curled up next to me face to face. "Anything." I whispered, smiling. "I came over a realization while you were gone. You were all that flooded my mind and i missed everything about you. Your laugh, your smile, the way you'd press yourself against me whenever you fell asleep in my arms." Jisung paused with a giggle, "Even the way you'd pout whenever I didn't hug you."

"I missed it all. Not being able to wake up next to you or see your beautiful face around the castle was hell for me. And amongst those thoughts, it came to me." Jisung said. "What did?" I asked. "Haeun, I'm completely in love with you. What do I do?" He said staring directly into my eyes and I melted away.

His gaze was setting me completely on fire. The way his eyes wandered over my face, and pausing at my lips sent my mind into a frenzy and I didn't know what to do. "Haeun?" Jisung whispered and I hummed. "Can I kiss you right now?" Jisung asked and I nodded maybe a little too quickly.

Jisung places his hand on my cheek and rubbed slow circles into it as he leaned in and gently placed his lips on mine. I don't know if it was because he had just told me he loved me, but the kiss felt different. My whole body felt tingly and the butterflies not my stomach were going crazier than normal.

"Haeun-" "I-I love you too." I said blushing profusely. "Ah, you're so cute when you're like this." He said pinching my cheeks and I grew more flustered. "Says you." I said and pinched his cheek back. "Ouch." He whined

"If you keep this up, I might not be able to hold myself back." Jisung said and I shook my head. "Then don't hold back." I blurted out. Jisung chuckled. "Bad girl, Yoo Haeun." He smirked and the memory hit me.

"You're a bad bad girl Haeun!"

I gasped and pushed myself off of Jisung and he panicked. "What? What? Why? What's the matter? Are you okay?" Jisung asked looking over my face in concern. "Did I do something wrong? Were we moving too fast?"

"No, no. I just...I had a flash back of Mirae." I said looking down. "I ruined the mood. I'm sorry." "No...don't apologize it's okay. Don't apologize." Jisung said cradling me in his arms like a baby.

"Do you want to sleep in your own room tonight?" Jisung asked and I shook my head. "Do you wanna stay in here?" I nodded. "Okay. Yeah we can stay in here." Jisung smiled.

He sped down to the kitchen to get some of my favorite snacks and drinks and we hung out for a while and just talked before I got sleepy. "Hey Jisung?" "Yes?" "Can you tell me you love me again?" I asked and Jisung laughed. "I love you, Yoo Haeun." Jisung smiled and kissed my forehead. "I love you too, Park Jisung." I said snuggling into his chest before dozing off.

Wow it's been a while since I wrote a short chapter

Wow it's been a while since I wrote a short chapter. Also if this triggered you in any way, I'm sorry but in the end this is my story and I can make the characters act however I want to. YES Jisung is a real person and YES I realize that it's weird reading about an ACTUAL PERSON that ACTUALLY EXISTS in this way. Heck it was weird for me to write it! But thissss doesn't mean that I support the sexualization of ANYONE in Dream or 127 or WayV or whatever. This is just the way that this character: Jisung based off of the boy: Jisung acts and behaves. In no way are they the same people.

PHEW 😅 I should not have to say that but hey, if it keeps people happy I'll do it. I like making people happy.

Also: practice consent as you should. Peace ✌🏾