✨31✨

Haeun's P.O.V

The next morning, I awoke to the smell of bacon and eggs and immediately lifted up my head with open eyes. "What's that smell." I whispered and Jisung chuckled. "I made you breakfast." He said and I smiled. So this is love.

"You didn't have to do this for me." I said getting up to hug him. "But I wanted to." He said into the hug. "You're getting so soft on me now Sungie~" I coped and he cringed. "Who said that." He said lightly pushing me off "I'm going to take a shower." He said and I nodded. "Want me to leave?" I asked and he shook his head and said it would be fine.

Eating my food, I stayed seated on Jisung's bed. Slightly scrolling through my phone, reading through wattpad. "Ugh when is this author gonna update? It's been like 3 whole weeks!" I said putting my phone down.

By the time I finished eating my breakfast, Jisung had walked out of the bathroom with sweatpants and a baggy tee. "Do you not have prince stuff to do today!?" I asked excitedly. "Nope. Today is a Jisung and Haeun day." Jisung smiled. "So, what do you want to do first?"

 "So, what do you want to do first?"

Taeil's P.O.V

"Sir Taeil, we have news on SKZ Kingdom." Says my colleague Gong Myung informs me. "Well, tell me. What have you found?" I implore. "We have found traces of SKZ Kingdom scattered across the kingdom. They're trying to infiltrate and break down our barriers from the inside." Gong Myung says.

"Thank you for this information. I'll be sure to deploy guards on the inside and outside of barriers N, C, and T." I said dismissing him but he stayed. "Is there something else General?" "There are traces of Kang Mirae inside SKZ Kingdom."

I stand up. "You mean to tell me one of our threats is in the enemy kingdom? You idiot I told you all to watch the barrier the EXACT night she went missing!" I yelled. "I know sir. I have no excuse." Gong Myung bowed. "Stop bowing Myung, you're older than me." I said.

"Look, as punishment, you have to be the one to tell the prince. I'm afraid that this might lead to another war." I said walking out of the room.