✨22✨

Haeun's P.O.V

Since Jisung usually had his blood lusts weekly, Hyera put some Vampire proof metal as my door. Now whenever Jisung tried to get me, he'd never be able to get in.
I was sitting on the couch with the boys, my new brothers,watching a scary movie when a loud bang startled us.

"Oh don't worry it's just Jisung!" I shouted trying to calm down. "Open the door Haeun! I know you're in there." Jisung said repeatedly banging.

"How do you deal with that!" Minhee asked. "Like this. Door? Silent mode." I said and the door went silent. "Now we cant hear him." I smiled and we continued to match the movie.

After the movie I received a call from Jeno. "You guys head to bed, I've gotta answer this." I said walking into the bathroom for privacy.

"Jeno?"

"So, some bad news."

"How bad?"

"Well, Jisung is releasing his dark pheromones."

"Like, blood lust? He said he wasn't hungry though."

"No, dark pheromones are different. He wants to uh..."

"We'll spit it out, I'm not getting any younger?"

"He wants to uh..."

"What? Kill me and turn me into the walking dead?"

"Offensive! nO he-"

"For fuck sake it's like he wants to have sex with you Haeun." Soogi said

"Soogi? wait WHAT!?"

"It's normal! Humans have hormones right? Well for vampires it's that like x1000."

"Oh god-"

"Oh shit, Jisung's here-"

Phone call ended
01:27

I left the bathroom and went to my bed which had a scared Dohyon in it

I left the bathroom and went to my bed which had a scared Dohyon in it. "I thought you said you weren't scared of scary movies." I giggled. "Okay, maybe I lied. I just wanted to seem brave!" He said pouting. "You were brave enough time watch it! That's pretty brave if you ask me." I smiled laying down next to Dohyon who cuddled into my side.

"Good night." I said stroking his head before drifting off to sleep.

In the morning I woke up with the boys crowding around me. "Are you guys a cult?" I smiled as I stretched. "We're scared to go outside." Minhee confesses and I yawned. "Nah, don't be afraid! They smell fear." I said laughing maniacally, walking to the door.