✨30✨

Narrator's P.O.V
~The Side Adventures Of Min and Eunsang~

"Eunsang?" Min called out to her boyfriend. "Yes?" He replied. "Why don't we go out and do something?" "Like what?" He asked. "Like...a date?" She asked.

"What do people usually do on dates?" Eunsang asked and Min went silent. "I don't know? Don't they usually just go out, hang out, have dinner and then go home?" She asked. "Did you get that from a movie?" Eunsang asked and Min nodded, slightly embarrassed. "Why don't we go out and see what happens?" Eunsang said blushing and Min nodded excitedly. "Yeah! Let's go!" She said grabbing her shoes.

 "Yeah! Let's go!" She said grabbing her shoes

"It's been a while since I've gone into town." Min said as she looks around the town square at all the traveling faces and the different smells and sounds and sights; she loved it.

"We really don't get to leave the castle all too often. Even if I am...was...a maid."Min explained and Eunsang nodded in understanding.

Looking around the time square, Min saw something that caught her eye instantly. "Eunsang-ie! Look!" She pointed at a open gym. "You can can keep teaching me how to fight!" She said and Eunsang sighed. Aren't first dates supposed to be romantic?" He asked. "I can't think of a more perfect date than this. Spending time with you in general makes me happy." Min smiles.

"Tell you what, we spend 2 hours here and then we go see some cliche movie and smuggle in snacks right the movie theatre. Deal?" Eunsang asked and Min nodded. "Deal."

~The New Soulmates In Town~

"Dohyon!" Knight Taeil called to him. Dohyon stopped his training session with Minhee to see what Knight Taeil wanted. "Sir?" Dohyon asked. "This is Aurora. She's a new recruit of ours. She's the first girl since the queen that has gotten the honor I'd fighting for the Kingdom." Taeil explained.

"I want you to show her around and make sure she feels comfortable, since she is the same age as you." Taeil said. Dohyon lifted his gaze to the girl and his world froze. He was stuck, staring at her as if completely enraptured with her.

Her eyes were red and round, her skin pale and fair, her face soft. She was the embodiment of perfect. A spark shot up his spine, leaving goosebumps in its wake as Dohyon looked at the girl.

"What was that?" Dohyon said aloud and Aurora snickered. "You don't know? That was the soulmates bond silly." She smiled. "I'm surprised you're human though." "And you're a vampire..." Dohyon said looking deeply into her eyes.

"Uh, you guys okay?" Taeil asked and Dohyon snapped back into reality with a blush on his face. "Yeah! Yeah." He said as he cleared his throat. "Follow me."

He showed her the armory, the training room, the dressing rooms and his favorite room: the target room. "I'm really good with a bow and arrow, see?" Dohyon said grabbing a bow and aiming at the farthest target he could see, hitting it directly in the center.

"I think I'm more of a close-up attacker. See?" Aurora said lunging at Dohyon, tackling him and holding a blade to his throat. "But I guess I could learn some long distance attacks. Why don't you teach me?" Aurora asked and Dohyon nodded, blushing. "Y-yeah sure."

Shortttttt chapter

Shortttttt chapter