✨32✨

Haeun's P.O.V

"Jisung?" "Hm?" He answered groggily. It was midnight. Something was keeping me awake, a feeling of uncertainty. "Can...would you...I want to be a vampire." I spat out.

Jisung was more awake now. "You- what?" "I want you to transform me." I claimed. Jisung went silent. His eyes looked into mine with an unfamiliar intensity to them. "Why?" He asked. "I want to be able to protect myself." "You can defend yourself against vampires and humans alike. So again, why?" He asked and I stayed quiet.

"I just want to make sure that I live for you." I whispered. Jisung sighed and pulled me closer to him. "You're not gonna die. I swear to you Haeun...I won't let anything happen to you ever again. Not without a fight." Jisung said kissing my forehead.

"How would the transformation work anyway?" I asked curiously. "Well, I had this whole plan of how I would do it which is why I wanted to wait until we were older but I'd take you on a nice date in celebration of your last day as a human, then I'd take you to bed. I'd show you what it truly means to be alive while promising it for the rest of eternity with me. Then would come the bad part." Jisung explained.

"Well what's the bad part?" "I'd have to bite you on the vein right here in your neck and you'd be paralyzed. Then I'd have to...to kill you and put my venom in you so that you could come back as a vampire." "Well doesn't that sound lovely." I said sarcastically. "It's the only way. And I've heard it's not that bad." Jisung said patting my head.

"From who?" I asked and Jisung paused. "Let's go to sleep now." He said "I knew it you were lying!" I laughed and Jisung shushed me while planting kisses on my face and we laughed.

" He said "I knew it you were lying!" I laughed and Jisung shushed me while planting kisses on my face and we laughed

In the morning, I awoke before Jisung so I went to breakfast without him. "Good morning everybody!" I said to everyone at the dining table. "Ah, Eunsang. Can we do trainings today? It's felt like forever since I brushed up on my fighting skills." I asked him and he nodded.

"Sure. Min and I were about to start soon after breakfast anyway." He smiled. "Wow Seems like you and Min are getting a little uh...serious there champ." Taeyong said wiggling his eyebrows and the couples faces went ablaze.

Everyone at the table laughed at their adorable reactions. I can never get tired of this. Jaemin and Soji were being odd with one another, Xiaoyou and Chenle were laughing at some unknown source, Haechan was clinging to Eunbin I'm a way that would annoy her which he loved, Taeyong and Hyera were obsessing about baby names for each gender, Renjun and Taehee who were almost never around were looking at each other lovingly while having a deep conversation, and Jeno and Soogi were just sitting there normally with occasional conversation in the middle.

Eunsang, Min, and I are the only humans in the room right now. I really want to be a vampire like the rest I thought. My thoughts were ripped away from me when the door opened revealing the rest of my brothers. "Morning everyone." They greeted but I noticed another person with them, a girl, with Dohyon!

"My dearest little Dohyon?" I asked. "Who is this pretty young woman right here?" I asked in relation to her. "He's mine." The girl said hugging Dohyon's face "Baby she's my sister." Dohyon said. "bAby!?" I asked. "Haeun, this is my soulmate Aurora...a vampire." "Nice to meet you! Take good care of him alright?" I smiled and she stared at me.

"Is there something on my face?" I asked. "You're really hot." Aurora says and I nearly choked on my food. "I'm-" "she has a BOYFRIEND!" Jisung shouts upon entering the room. "Oh hi Jisung."

"I see, so there's a new threat from SKZ Kingdom huh?" Taeyong asked and Jisung nodded

"I see, so there's a new threat from SKZ Kingdom huh?" Taeyong asked and Jisung nodded. "Gong Myung informed me on it yesterday." "Before you killed him." Doyoung added. "Not the time." Jisung said. "Our biggest concern should be keeping the Queen and princess safe. They'll be the first people they go after." Jaehyun intervened and everyone agreed with a nod.

"Right. Then with that comes this, Jisung. I think it is high time you turned Haeun into a vampire." Taeyong said. "No." Jisung said sternly. "It's not your choice to make right now Jisung. Her life is at risk." Taeyong said and Jisung selfishly shook his head. "She stays human."

"I didn't want have to do this but, contain him." Taeyong said and guards came behind Jisung and places quicksilver bonds on him to keep him bound to his chair. "Taeyong what the fu-" "Hyera. Do the spell." Taeyong asked and Hyera nodded walking over to me.

"This is a spell to trade your human heart for vampire-like abilities and lifestyles. Do you agree? The spell won't work without your full consent." Hyera said. "I..."

"DON'T DO IT HYERA!" Jisung yelled. This is for the better. This is better for him. "I give you my consent." "NO!" Jisung hollered. Hyera started chanting and my heart felt a little tug at first. Then a stronger one, and a stronger one. It felt like my heart was being ripped from my chest.

My scream filled the dining room as Jisung struggled in his seat. "HYERA IT...IT HURTS!" Jisung screamed. Suddenly the room went black and I felt cold. I couldn't hear nor could I see or speak.

Talk about dramatic 😅