✨26✨

Narrator's P.O.V
~2 weeks later~

"Jisung can I borrow your computer?" Jeno asked. "Take it and get the hell out." Jisung scowled. He's been desperate westerly trying to make contact with Haeun via telepathy but she's wasn't responding.

Jeno took the computer and left Jisung's room with a sigh. Things weren't the same at the castle since Haeun disappeared 2 weeks ago. The castle fell into despair and ruin. Not even Hyera could locate her with spells but that hasn't stopped her from trying.

Taeyong is worried about Hyera's health though since she is bearing his child and has tried keeping her from doing too much magic.

The knights have been working day in and day out to search village after village in search of the missing princess. But Jisung has taken the loss the hardest. "She was right in my hands...how could I let this happen to her..." he would cry.

Jeno too Jisung's laptop back to his room and tried connecting to the castles camera system to see if he could find where Haeun was taken when he saw that Jisung received an email from 2 weeks ago.

Jeno accidentally clicked on it and freaked out when he saw the disturbing video before him. "GUYS! JISUNG! TAEYONG! SOMEONE QUICKLY!" Jeno shouted and everyone including Jisung cane sprinting.

Jeno showed them the laptop and pressed play.

"Smile pretty for the camera Haeun!" Mirae said. "Fuck you." Haeun spat and Mirae sighed. "This video is for Jisung! You should be more enthusiastic!" Mirae said.

"How can I be enthusiastic about this?" Haeun asked rhetorically. "Scream a little..." Mirae said and whipped Haeun with a giant black whip.

Jisung seethed with rage as he continued watching the video of his loved one being tortured.

"You're a bad bad girl Haeun!" Mirae screamed before stabbing Haeun's leg. "There! Look at those pretty tears. Now say hi to Jisung!" Mirae smiled and Haeun just cried.

"You want her back right Jisung? Well here's what you can do. Make me your queen and I'll let the girl go." Mirae said and the video cut off abruptly.

Jisung took a nearby vase and threw it across the room in frustration. "We're gonna find her Jisung." Jeno reminded him. "Yeah but we aren't doing it fast enough." Jisung seethed and stormed out of the room.

Haeun's brothers were sitting alone in their room

Haeun's brothers were sitting alone in their room. Dohyon couldn't sleep at night without Haeun there telling him to go to sleep and Min and Eunsang couldn't do anything but sit quietly, comforting each other.

"Where is Haeun?" Dohyon asked. "You've asked us that question at least 20 times since Haeun disappeared and we still don't know where she went." Dongpyo replied storming out of the room.