✨20✨

Narrator's P.O.V

"You work for me now. Is that understood human?" Mirae spat. "Yes mistress." Sanyeo smirked. "Then you are ready. The plan is to turn you into a vampire so you can stomp on that slut Yoo Haeun." Mirae schemed.

"I'll take my daughter by force if I have to. She's all I have left from her mother. Her mother left me. I told Haeun that she died but she ran off with some cheap man." Sanyeo said and Mirae's mind clicked. "That's it! Find her mother, kidnap her, and use her as bait it bring Haeun here."

"A brilliant plan, mistress." Sanyeo said. "Alright. This is gonna hurt, a lot. I hope you live so you can do my bidding." Mirae said before biting down into the old mans neck and draining his of all the blood in his body, then releasing her venom into his system, completing the turning process.

Mirae watched as the man became several years younger. "I guess the turning makes you too under if you're old." Mirae observed, dragging body into the nearest cellar she could find. "When you wake up Sanyeo, you're be hungry for blood. That's when you find food. Starting in that man your wife left you for." Mirae smirked evilly before locking the door from the outside and walking away.

Haeun's P

Haeun's P.O.V

"They look so cute like this! Look at the way she clings to him in her sleep~" a voice whispered. "I know. Jeno, why don't you treat me like this?" Another voice whispered a little louder. "Quick, take some pictures before Jisung wakes up and kills us all." Someone else whispered before I head shutters of a camera go off.

I opened my eyes and looked at the culprits. Literally everyone was in Jisung's room right now. "W-" "SHH! Please, don't wake up Jisung. I want to live." Chenle whispered, hiding behind Xiaoyou.

I looked up at Jisung who was still sleeping soundly and looked back at them nodding. "Send me those pictures and get out before he wakes up." I whispered and they all nodded and scrambled out of the door.

Once they were gone, I decided it was safe enough to wake up Jisung. I gave him a kiss on his cheek and he stirred in his sleep. I sprinkled small kisses all around his face and he still refused to get up.

I sighed and moved to get up when Jisung grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him, flipping me onto the bed as he hovered over me. "More." He said looking me in my eyes.

"W-What?" I stammered. "I want more kisses~" Jisung complained. "Ew-" I said at his aegyo before he showered me with kisses.

"Argh! Okay! I give! I give!" I said trying to get Jisung off of me. "Give me a kiss and I'll let you go." He said and I sighed, smiling and gave him a small peck on his lips.