Facing The Music-Part 2

@Keylologotswagg Thanks to my sister for helping me with some scenes!!! Muah! <3

THANKS FOR NOT GETTING TIRED OF ME...I WAS STRUGGLING WITH MY COLLEGE CLASSES ONLINE, BUT I AM FREEEEEE! PRAISE GOD, HOPE YA'LL ENJOY. 

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. (THANKS BOOS<3)

LISTEN TO THE SONG, IF YOU DIDN'T BEFORE. MY PERSONAL VIBE TO THE CHAPTER. 

***

I decided to wear my curly hair loose for tonight.

 I brushed it down and created a small curly bang in the front. As I laid out outfits to wear, I decided to wear a mustard one-shouldered midi dress with gold strapped heels. 

( HAIRSTYLES IS NOT REFLECTED IN THE PICTURE, JUST THE OUTFIT, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED IN DESCRIPTION) 

Since it was evening, I decided to go formal instead of semi-casual and hoped I wouldn't regret it later

Since it was evening, I decided to go formal instead of semi-casual and hoped I wouldn't regret it later. I placed on some Fenty foundation glued on some natural lashes and added the regular contour,  highlights, and blush to the cheekbone and nose. 

I fluffed my hair for volume with my hands and smiled at the glammed beauty looking back at me. 

I felt sick at the thought of getting this dressed up, just to end up with tearful mascara on my face by the end of the night. I wanted to block everything out of my mind. 

Me leaving in a little over a week. Him...possibly killing someone. 

I still couldn't begin to wrap my head around that one. I couldn't imagine a man as sweet and gentle as him doing something so inhumane and horrible. 

I placed a piece of folded paper in my sparkling, gold clutch purse that I would bring up sometime later during our conversations. I grabbed my jacket and walked out of the house, thankfully Sharon and Calvin were still at my mom's house, so she wouldn't be able to badger me about me getting dressed up and where I was going. 

I messaged him that I was on my way and sent me three hearts with a 'see you soon'. 

I climbed into the car and followed the directions on my GPS to get to his house. 

As I drove across town into the countryside, I encountered bumpy dirt roads that made the car shake frequently from both sides. As I looked around I didn't see anything, but a stop sign and an intersection of more dirt roads. There were almost no cars around, and I couldn't see anything but long fields of beautiful, colorful flowers or horses as I drove closer to the destination mark on my GPS.

 As I made a turn to the right, I immediately noticed the large, moss-covered oaks that created a natural archway as I drove toward this beautiful, two-story navy blue house with white trim that stood alone with a tall, white-painted gate extending to each corner of the spacious yard.  I pulled up to the yard on the grass and dirt, because there wasn't any designated parking spot, only the huge gate in front that acted as a reminder of when you were too close.