Party(1): Chapter 7

Some girls started screaming catching the attention of a trio of the Business Department. Seeing the cause of the screams, Xiao Zhan's thin bow-shaped lips curved upwards forming a playboy smile.

"Hmmm." Meng Ziyi said putting her fingers on her lips. "Finally, Mr. Handsome appeared."

"Indeed, this guy is looking handsome." Hao Xuan looked at Zhan mischievously." He is wearing almost the same outfit as you."

"Its gonna be fun," Zhan said biting his lower lip. "Wang Yibo, get ready to piss off."

Wang Yibo walked past the screaming girls with a playboy smirk on his face. He occasionally winked at some of the girls making them scream even more. Xiao Zhan already made his plans. So he decided to appear before Wang Yibo after some time. But Meng Ziyi already planned her next move. So she slowly approached Wang Yibo.

"What's up, Mr. Handsome?" Ziyi asked standing in front of Yibo. "Where is your beautiful friend?"
"Miss Wildfire, he is on the way," Yibo smirked. "Are you alone today?"
"Mr. Handsome, I think Meng Ziyi doesn't need someone else to support her," Ziyi said looking at Yibo.
"Then." Yibo leaned towards her. "Can I have you for this evening?"

"Of course no, Mr. Handsome."

A voice spoke out and a smile appeared on Ziyi's smile, knowing that person. Wang Yibo's eyes widened noticing that person.

"You can't have her, Mr. Handsome. Because..." That person leaned towards Yibo."...I am going to spend this eve with you."

"Xiao Zhan!" Yibo snapped at that person while the latter chuckled.

"Wang Yibo? Why are you so moody?" Zhan smirked "You know, girls always want to spend time with me. It's only you who is rejecting me."
"Xiao Zhan." A half-moon smile appeared on Yibo's face. "I am afraid that you cannot withstand me if you spend time with me."
"You are truly confident about your abilities." Zhan smiled. "But you don't know Prince Charming. My eyes are on you."
"Then I think you must place those dirty eyes on any hot sexy girl," Yibo replied looking at the other. "That will worth it."
"Mr. Handsome, I think you didn't hear what I say." Zhan leaned towards Yibo. "I said I AM INTERESTED IN YOU."

"Stop playing around!" Yibo pushed Zhan and went to the other side.

"Why are you pissing him off?" Hal Xuan chuckled. "When you are interested in him, then make him fall for you."
"He will fall for me no matter what." Zhan smiled. "But pissing him off will add spice to our relationship."
"Woah Woah! Hao Xuan, please hold me." Meng Ziyi said acting like she is falling unconscious." From when did our Zhan became so romantic?"
"Miss Wildfire, it's you who don't know" Zhan winked "I always like adding up spice, whether it's relationship or anything."