Is He Alright?: Chapter 17

"Hello? Shijie? Good Morning."
"Good Morning ZhanZhan. When are you coming home?"
"Shijie, I am planning to stay for 2 more days Shijie. Since I am not going to University these days, I can take care of my work."
"Zhan, do you want me to come over there?"
"It's okay Shijie. Bowen is here."
"I know he can take care of you. Don't make trouble to Bowen."
"I know Shijie."
"Take care ZhanZhan. Bye."
"Bye."

"Talking to Jiejie early morning?" Li Bowen said as he came out of the bathroom after having a shower.

"Bowen, I am going to stay here for 2 days," Zhan said looking at Bowen, still lying on the couch. "Is it okay for you?"

"Zhan!?" Bowen arched his brow. "Why are you so formal today? It's not that first time you are staying here."

"I just confirmed." Zhan winked. "Even if you say no, I would still stay here."

"I know right?" Bowen rolled his eyes. "You are shameless AF."

"By the way, do you have any business meeting in these two days?" Zhan looking at Bowen, getting out of the couch.

"No," Bowen said drying his hair. "Do you want to go out?"

"No Bowen." Zhan yawned. "I am going to stay these days completely in your home. I don't want to go out. And this injury is really causing trouble. I cannot move my shoulder easily. I think it needs rest."

"Zhan, brush your teeth and take shower first. I need to attend your injury." Bowen said putting on his t-shirt.

"Mn." With a nod, Xiao Zhan disappeared into the bathroom. After about 15 minutes, he came out wiping his wet hair with a white towel. He was already wearing his t-shirt and sweat pants. Wiping his hair, he looked at the find to find Li Bowen waiting for him with first aid box.

"Ah." Bowen got up and walked towards Zhan. "Finally you came out. I thought you are going to stay tonight in the bathroom."

"Bowen!" Zhan looked at him sharply as a kid throwing tantrums over a toy. "My injury is getting worse."

"I know love." Bowen made Zhan sit on the bed. "Let me take care of your wound okay?"

Bowen applied medicine to it and took care of the wound. Zhan didn't have a good sleep last night. Under Li Bowen's soft feather touches, Zhan found his comfort and drifted into sleep.

After applying medicine, Li Bowen found other being quite which made him feel bothered. When he looked at Zhan, he understood that Zhan was too tired that he fell asleep. So after applying medicine, he laid Zhan gently on the bed and covered him with sheet and left the room.

°
°
°

"Hello, Yibo." Jiyang smiled as he put his bad on the desk and sat beside Yibo. "You came early today. What's up? Is everything alright?"

"Yeah," Yibo replied. "Yesterday I asked you Zhan's phone number. Why did you send me the numbers of three of them?"

 Why did you send me the numbers of three of them?"