Taking Care Of Zhan(1): Chapter 39

It had been a while that Zhan was alone in his room. He kept biting his lips while walking to and fro, thinking something deeply. He took out his phone and called Zan Jin.

"Hello? Zan Jin, how are you?"

"Zhan! I am fine but how are you now? I heard that you got stabbed." Zan Jin said worriedly.

"I am fine. That Meng Yao stabbed me and made me hospitalized. But how did you get the news?"

"Xuan Lu jiejie told me."

"Great."

"Zhan, are you and Yibo a couple now?"

"What? No Zan Jin. I am single as always. Why? Do you want to hit on me?" Zhan said teasingly.

"Zhan, you already know that I like you. Why do you always tease me?"

"I didn't tease you, babes. I like you too. But I need some time okay? Hm?"

"Okay, Zhan. Take care. Don't overwork yourself. And yes, you know, Zan company had done a good deal with Xiao Corporation and Li groups. I am so happy about it."

"Congrats Zan Jin. Bye."

As the call ended, a smirk crept all over Zhan's face as he looked out of the window.

"Zhan!" Yibo shouted pulling Zhan out of his thoughts.

"Y-Yibo?" Zhan looked at Yibo confusingly while the later fumed. "What happened?"

"Do you take me a slut or what? Why are you toying why my feeling?" Yibo said holding Zhan's collar harshly. "If you don't like me then tell me, I won't bother you."

"Yibo...Yibo calm down." Zhan said putting his hands on Yibo's which was holding Zhan's collar. "What happened? Why are you suddenly saying these things?"

"You even dare to ask what happened?" Yibo pushed Zhan while the last stumbled. "You talked to Zan Jin saying that you are still single and you like him. I heard that you called him 'babes'. What's going on huh?"

"That's it?" Zhan burst out laughing. "Oh my! Yibo, are you jealous?" Zhan continued laughing while Yibo glared at him.

"What's so funny?" Yibo said putting his hands on his hips.

"Nothing darling." Zhan tried to control his laughter. "You are getting it wrong," Zhan said putting his hands around Yibo's waist.

"Don't touch me," Yibo said moving away from Zhan. "First you need to explain to me."

"You know, you look so cute like a possessive girlfriend when you are jealous." Zhan chuckled. "And talking about Zan Jin, I am setting a trap for confirming something."

"A trap?" Yibo's eyes widened.

"Mn." Zhan nodded. "What did you think that I am cheating on you?"

"That's...I..." Yibo started to shutter.

"Yibo ah Yibo, you can do anything but you cannot doubt my love for you," Zhan said holding Yibo's hands. "I can do something which you don't like, but those all are on purpose, not to hurt you. Yibo, you are the world to me. Without you, I cannot survive."

"I-I am sorry," Yibo said feeling guilty for doubting Zhan.

"I can forgive you on one condition," Zhan said maintaining a serious face.

"What's it?" Yibo said eagerly. "I will make it up to you."

"Good," Zhan smirked. "Then, you will let me do whatever I want to do with you," Zhan said biting his lips.