8. Werewolf

"Werewolf?" I whisper, trying not to scream. There was a real live Werewolf in front of me. Hidden in a 17-year-old boy.

He looked at me, with a sharp green gaze. "Are you afraid?" He asked.

I nod my head but reply to the opposite. "No."

He sighed quietly with a slight tilt of his head. "You honestly should be."

I shake my head. "You won't hurt me. You're different."

"You think you know me?" He glares at me. I hold my ground. Suddenly, he takes me by the hand and starts walking with me dragging behind him. "You don't!"

"Where are we going?"

"Up the mountain. Out of the cloud bank. You need to see what I really am."

Suddenly, I felt panicked. I had to force myself to speak. "Wait! No!" I say. "What are you doing?"

"You need to see the truth."

He pulls me but I stumble. "Slow down," I tell him.

Suddenly, he's right next to me. "Are you afraid now?" he asked again.

"No," I say again.

"Then come with me." He said to me. "Someplace where no one can protect you. Where  I could do what I've wanted to do from the first moment I met you."

He's going to kill me. Something's he's wanted to do from the first moment he met me. Yep, he wants to kill me. "I'm not afraid," I lie, my voice cracking from fear

Although he seemed angry, I could hear him chuckle as if he knew that the squeak in my voice was actual fear. "You should be." He said to me before he abruptly and effortlessly scoops me up into his arms, making me almost jump. "You're very bad a lying, Elsa." He added.

"I know," I sigh, looking down sheepishly. 

He only smirked slightly. "Hold on,"

I later found myself sitting on the ground, against a tree. All is silent. Then I realize I'm alone. "Hiccup? Hiccup, Where are you?" I rise, then duck as an entire tree flew over me.

Hiccup came out of no where landing perfectly on the ground. He stared at me with the intense green gaze. Silence. "Excuse me!? Did you throw that?"

With a smirk, he nodded, not even giving me a verbal answer.  I look at the tree that sat beside the stream. "You could've hit me with that tree,"

"Could've!" He replied. "But I didn't. Afraid yet?" He asked.

"No," I answered him as he sat down across from me on the other side of the stream 

"Tell me, is silver really you're weakness?" I ask.

Hiccup narrowed his eyes, less hostile than before. "It'll kill me." He hissed.

I look at him. "What about a broken neck?"

"Instant kill."

"What about Blood Loss and Suffocation?" He nodded. "All the abilities. Are they real too?"

"What? Did you google what I was?" Hiccup asked calmly. "Don't believe everything you read on Wikipedia." He added. "But yes, most of the abilities you've clearly studied are real."

With a sigh, I lie down in the grass by the stream. I heard him move, the dirt and twigs rustling as he effortlessly crossed the Stream, plunking himself down in the tall grass four feet away from me. After a second, I sit up, running my finger along a long blade of grass. I took a deep breath. Everything was true. Everything I researched. He is exactly what I thought he was. Yet, he's better than what I read.