Family Time

E L S A

I sit on a blanket in the snow by the house. Karli was in her wolf form pouncing around in the snow.

She's hard to see in the snow being that she has a pure white coat like my blonde hair.

But you can always see her with those bright green eyes she got from her father.

Hiccup was in his wolf form sleeping in the snow, by the the trees. Him on the other hand, you can see a mile away in the snow. His black fur stands out in the snow.

Hiccup was curled up in a ball with his tail covering his face.

This is the first time, we've had Mother, Father and Daughter time.

Karli bounded over to her sleeping father pouncing on his tail.

"Got you!" She squealed.

He lifted his tail from his face, looking at her. "You certainly did."

She hung of his tail, as he lifted it. He rose slowly with snow covering his fur making it glow.

She slid of his tail, as he picked her up by the scruff of her neck carrying her to me

"C'mon, over here." He mumbled through her fur, setting her down in front of me.

"Awe, but I'm not tired." She whined.

"You will be," he said nudging her over to me with his tail.

Karli shifted then came to me.

Hiccup stayed in his wolf form.

His left ear twitched uncomfortably. He laid next to me resting his head on his paws. Karli shifted again trying to sneak away, but Hiccup scooped her up with his tail, moving her to him.

If anyone could keep her warm, it's him. Although, Karli is warm blooded, like Hiccup. She's still a pup. She can't generate enough heat as he could.

"I'm not tired!" She whined.

"Yes you are, Karli. You'll be very grumpy if you don't sleep." I say.

"If you sleep, I'll take you on a hunting challenge." Hiccup told her.

Karli loved Hiccup's hunting challenges. They keep her motivated to feed on animals and not humans.

Hiccup rested his head on his paws again, closing one eye.

Hiccup was surprisingly feeling better. Anna said it was wolf related.

But Hiccup still has his ups and downs. At probably him worrying about Karli.

I saw his eyes open and close, slowly. He looked tired.

His green eyes were dull, and filled with worry.

"You okay?" I ask him.

"Hm? Yeah. I'm fine, I'm just thinking," he said.

"About?"

"Stuff. Don't worry nothing bad." He said.

"You sure?"

"Yeah,"

I sigh. He's still bothered. Maybe, Anna didn't talk to him. She could've made what she said up.

I'll talk to him tonight. I'll confront him.