19. Heather

It was snowing more. Actually enough to snow us in. It's been a couple of weeks or so, I've really lost track of time. Apparently, the OK for the girls hasn't been checked yet. Hiccup was somewhere, my best guess is hunting. I go to the kitchen, to make some Hot Chocolate.

The somewhat good thing about Hiccup being a Werewolf is that I don't have to share what I make. He doesn't eat or drink human substances. He claims it was disgusting or revolting. The last time I forced him to eat something that was even close to human substance, it made him sick.

The only bad thing is, he could devour me in seconds. But I trust he wouldn't. As I pour myself a cup, I hear a loud thud upstairs. I look up then set my cup down. "Hiccup?" No reply. "Hiccup, are you upstairs?" Still no reply.

I go to the staircase looking up. The next thing I knew, two furred animals tumbled down the stairs. Wolves. I back up as I realize one was Hiccup. The other one was unknown. The two of them fought for a moment in the living room. The wolf nearly had Hiccup pinned down when he suddenly flipped himself. Hiccup then had the other wolf pinned to the floor. "What are you doing here?!" He snarled at the wolf. I look at him.

"Hiccup?" I ask softly. He didn't reply. His burning gaze on the wolf.

The wolf stared back with slight fear. I sighed. This is something I have to get used to. The wolf Drama. I will have to witness this. Let's just say, it's the better part of my life. My attention goes to the wolves again. "I have every right to rip your heart out!" He snapped to the wolf.

The wolves' eyes were focused on him. "I'm sorry," it sounded female. "I smelt a human. It's rare to find humans in the wolf territory." She said

"That human is my mate!" Hiccup snarled.

"Y-You have a human mate? That's against the Wolf-Code." She said to him.

"I'm an Outcast. I don't follow the Wolf-Code anymore." He hissed. "And you can tell Snotlout that." He added baring his teeth.

The She-Wolf squirmed under his weight. "Does Snotlout know you have a human mate?" He asked.

"What's it to you? Are you going to tell him?" Hiccup asked. He circled the She-Wolfs chest with a claw. "Because you're so, loyal to you mate. I still haven't told him about the time, you tried to take me as a mate. I won't be so hesitant this time." He growled.

Her gaze was locked on his. "Please don't."

"Don't what?" He asked playing dumb.

"Don't tell Snotlout. I'll do anything." She pleaded.

He was silent for a moment. He then released her. Before she could run, he grabbed her by the scruff of her neck. He was much bigger and stronger than her. I could see the difference now. I watch him drag the She-Wolf out of the house. "You leave my Territory and don't come back." He snarled to her. I watched her scurry through the snow, disappearing in the woods.

He came back in slowly, still in Wolf Form. "Who was that?" I ask him.

He sat, wrapping his tail around his paws neatly. "Heather." He replied. "Alpha's Mate."

"Snotlout has a mate?" I ask.

"Surprisingly."

He then looked up. "I'm sorry you had to see that." He said. "How'd she even get in here? You said only certain people can get in here?"

"She's had permission to enter, long ago." He said. "She's almost as strong as me, So, she's almost unbeatable."

"You beat her."

"She's scared of me." He replied.

"Why?"

"I killed her brother, Dagur. She discovered I'm stronger then she thought. Since then. She's been afraid."

I think for a moment. "What did you mean, when you said she tried to take you as her mate?" I ask.

"She was mated with Snotlout at this time. I was Alpha then. She wanted me to be her mate, because of my standards." He said slowly. "But, once a Wolf Imprints. It's too late. Their with that wolf or human their whole life." He added.

"Kinda like how you Imprinted on me?"

"Yeah. Sorta."

"That just tells to I'm never going to leave you." He said.

"Really?"

He looked at me, showing the light in his eyes. "Really."