30. Karli Winter Haddock

2-days-later

E L S A

I can't feel anything. I don't remember what happened The last thing I saw was well... Hiccup before went out. Did I die? I died! I faintly remember the lights going out. But, if I did, how did I come back? I feel the strength to open my eyes. The room was white. I was in the equipment room.

I manage to look up. I look around. The sun was out making the snow glow.

I examine myself to see, I wasn't covered in blood. I was in a black dress.

My gaze goes to the door, where Hiccup leaned. His back leaned against the glass door and his arms were folded over his chest. From where I was sitting, he appeared to be asleep. Lost in a peaceful slumber, fighting the final memory he had of me. Dying. Struggling to sit up, I look around some more. My movement seemed to have stirred Hiccup from his restless sleep. He looked up near instantly, before appearing at my side.

"Don't. You'll only hurt yourself." He said to me softly, carefully helping me up.

"What happened?" I ask him confused.

Hiccup scanned the room as if he were looking for an answer. "For lack of a better word, you died." He answered me, his eyes shifting from the night black they were currently, to the familiar forest green I'm used to.

Though I believed it, I had to ask. "I... What?"

Hiccup carefully placed a hand on my chest, lifting the pendant of the necklace he had given me. "While it's confusing... Understand, this necklace brought you back." He said.

"Brought me back?" I ask, and Hiccup nodded. "You tried to turn me. What am I?" I ask. "Human?"

"Yes." I go to move, but in a blur, he stopped me. "Hey, way! You're quite frail still. You're bosy is still healing... You are fragile now." He said to me.

I look at him for a moment. There was something I was missing. I know it. But, even looking at Hiccup I couldn't seem to understand what I was forgetting. Then something went through my mind. "Karli?"

He returned my confusion with a smirk as he laughed softly, taking my hand. "She's incredible, Elsa." He said to me.

I struggled a little bit in his hold and he seemed to loosen his grip a little. "Where is she? I have to see her." I say.

He looked at. He examined me then sighed. "I want you to be careful. If something doesn't feel right, you need to tell me. You still have bones that are mending,"

I nodded, backing away only to take his hand. "I will."

He sighed again then lead me to the living room. Everyone was there. Anna stood there holding her Niece. From where Hiccup and I were standing, I could not see our daughters face. She was bundled in a small little blanket. Maybe I'm imagining it, but she appears to be bigger then when I first saw her. Again, I was dying, maybe I was seeing things.

Everyone looked up when Hiccup cleared his throat. Rapunzel turned around with a big smile on her face, her eyes lighting up as she saw me. Merida turned as well, looking up from the little baby. "You're still here." Punz said shocked.

I laughed a little. "So are you."

"I didn't expect you to heal so quickly." Merida told me, looking up at the wolf next to me. 

Hiccup shrugged, genuinely unsure of what is happening. "It happened quicker then usual," He corrected. "It usually takes a week to heal a human. Especially with the amount of broken bones she had."

Anna came to me slowly, holding out the baby. "Would you like to meet your daughter?"

I look to Hiccup as if I were asking premission to hold our daugher. Hiccup, however did not answer me verbally. He only smiled faintly before backing up a little and leaning against te support beam in the living room to give me space. Trying my hardest not to bounce out of my skin, I slowly took our daughter, bringing her close to my chest.