22. Extra Help

The words seemed to echo in my mind. At first, I couldn't quite believe what he was saying, and I needed to figure it out. "I'm... What?"

He looked at me then leaned against the counter. "You are Pregnant," he told me not-so-proudly.

"How can you tell?" I ask.

"A wolf pup has a different scent. But the scent was mixed with yours making it very noticeable." He said.

"Is this even possible?" I ask.

He shook his head. "I don't know. But as far as I'm concerned it's not." He said. I look at him with a funny look. He sighed knowing my confusion. "It's not possible for an immortal to reproduce with a mortal." He said.

"But why am I Pregnant then?"

"That, I Don't know." he sighed. "Well, I do, but--"

"I get it!" I cut him off, turning around. I thought for a moment before sighing. Turning around, I paused to look at him. He stood there silently, watching my every movement. "Get the girls," I say to him.

"Uhm. This is not the right time to have a little party," he said to me quietly.

"I know that," I say to him turning around. "Look, Hiccup! Rapunzel knows a lot about Werewolves. She's Jack's ex-girlfriend. She's knows everything there is to know about your species." I tell him.

"Gross," Hiccup twitched calmly. "That's not creepy at all." He muttered quietly. "Tell me what you want to do,"

Sitting down on the barstool, I look at him, unsure of how he'd take my next suggestion. "Go get the girls. I'll wait." I say.

"Elsa, I'll be gone for a few hours. I don't want to leave you alone, especially with... You know. This problem." He said to me.

"Don't worry. I'll be fine. Nothing's going to happen in a few hours." I tell him.

"Right now, just sit and calm yourself. You get yourself worked up you'll only hurt yourself." He said.

"Okay. I will."

He sighed then, left in a blur. As soon as he left I got up to the bathroom walking up to the mirror. I don't know if it was the smell that made him know I was pregnant or the fact that my hips are sort of getting bigger.

I look at myself. I sorta can't believe I'm having my first child at the age of seventeen. Wait... This is Hiccup's child. He's a Werewolf. Would that mean it would be like him? I shake the thought out of my head, thinking it might not be true. He's probably more human than he is Werewolf.

I gently set my hand on my stomach only to feel something weird. Movement. A small amount of movement.  When Hiccup mentioned I was pregnant, I wasn't sure I wanted a kid.

What happened to change everything was that a soft little nudge bumped my hand-from inside my body. I felt my heart melt. This was inside me. My little Miracle. Hiccup looked pretty mad about this whole thing. I hope he feels the same way I do.

HOURS LATER

The snow increased by the minute. Hiccup and the girls aren't back yet. Since the snow started, I've been getting worried. Hiccup can keep himself warm, but the girls aren't as warm-blooded as he is.

I've had this baby on my mind for a while. I thought about it while I was sleeping. I don't know why Hiccup's so worked up about this. He doesn't seem so happy that this has happened. I stand up when I hear the door open. That could only mean Hiccup's back. I walk to the main hall then see Anna and the girls.