Forever & For Always

(Okay, so this is the last chapter, I was going to post it tomorrow, but I got lulled into my good side... Don't ask why... I gave a Dark Side... And my Good Side, took over again... Confusing... I know... Anyways... There is a sequel to this, and I'll post the sequel 10 minutes after this is up. So yeah. Here Ya go! The last chapter! Sorry if it's horrible, I wrote it in the middle of a party, so there may be some mistakes and, it may be very horrible... But anyway, enjoy.)

E L S A

Nightfall came. I put Karli to bed an hour ago.

The others went to bed too.

Hiccup and I were the only ones awake.

Hiccup was probably doing his own thing. He's distant. But I'm going to make him spill.

I was in the kitchen, doing some dishes.

I suddenly stop, feeling someones presence. I turn to see Hiccup standing at the door way.

"Hey, I was looking for you!" I say to him.

He smirked. "You look like your doing the dishes." He said coming to me.

"Passing time," I say.

"Ah, I see." He said.

We were silent for a while.

"Listen," we both say.

We look at each other.

"You first," we both say.

"No, you." Again.

We were silent.

"Okay, I'll go first," we both say.

I laugh a little. "You go." I say.

He ran his hand through his hair. "No, you okay." He started. "I'm still trying to figure out how to say this." He said.

I look at him. "Okay."

I take a deep breath. "You've been acting a little weird, lately," I started. "And it's really starting to worry me."

"But Anna said you were fine, but I don't believe her." I add.

He looked at me. "No, your right." He said. "I'm not okay."

I look at him. "Did you get injected with Silver? Are you going to die on me?" I ask.

"No- it's not that bad," he said. "It's about Karli and I." He said.

"What?"

"Karli and I are immortal, we'll live forever as long as no one kills us." He said.

"That's a good thing," I say.

"It isn't a good thing without you." He said.

"What?"

"Elsa, your a human, you'll only live to a certain age, then be gone." He said.

I forgot I was a human for a moment. I've been so caught up in the wolf life, I wasn't thinking.

Hiccup's right. Him and Karli will still live when I'm dead. I'll die and my boyfriend and daughter will live on.

"Listen, Elsa. I can't live without you. You are my life. You go, I go." He said.

I look at him.

"What are we going to do about that?" I ask.

He didn't reply.

"Can't you just turn me?" I ask.

"I can't without taking chances." He said.

"What chances?"

"You already have my Blood and venom in your system, from when Karli was born." He started.

"And?"

"Your still physically weak from the Deliver, so there's a chance that my blood and venom mixed, will kill you." He said.

I give him a look. "What else is there?" I ask.

"This." He said calmly, pulling a small snowflake necklace out of his pocket.

"What's that going to do?" I ask.

"My blood alone can keep you alive," he said. "Even if it isn't in your system." He said.

"If it's in a necklace, you'll live." He added.

"What will it do?" I ask.

"Give you the immortal ability to stay alive. You won't die, unless someone or something kills you." He said.

"Will I die from what you can die from?" I ask.

"No, that's only werewolves." He said. "I'm taking about, if someone were to like murder you or, try to run you over, that will kill you." He added.

I look at him.

"But it'll keep you alive as long as both Karli and I will live."

"You'll still be a human." He said.

"Human?"

He nodded slowly. "That's how I like you." He whispered.

"Human, alive. With a beating heart." he said to me.

"You rather me be human?" I ask.

"I rather you be alive then a dead killer like me," he said slowly.

"Karli is like you?" I say.

"She can live on both human food and fresh kill." He said.

"You can't.." I sigh.

He moved my hair gently, putting a necklace around my neck.

"I'm not going to lose you again. I can't risk it," he said to me, running his hand down my cheek.

"I'm not expecting you too." I say.

"I can't." He sighed. "You and Karli are the best things that have happened in my existence." He said.

I look at him. "You two, will be the death of me." He said calmly, before kissing me.

I kiss him back. It lasted a long time.

He slowly pulled back, looking me in the eyes.

"I will always love you.."