Forgiven

Firey thumped his foot rythmically to a song stuck in his head. He didn't remember the name of it. He hated it when that happened. When he had a song stuck in his head he couldn't remember the name of.

He was waiting for Pin. She went off to help Coiny, which bugged him a bit. It was his fault for being so harsh on Coiny for no reason, but he was still jealous.

He heard the door open. He glanced over the couch to see if it was Pin, and sure enough it was. She didn't seem very happy.

He threw her a nervous smile, she returned it with a glare. "Firey." She marches over to the couch and sat on the opposite end of it. "I get trying to impress me, but.. threaten to kill someone is a new low! Watch it. You're on thin ice."

He nods.

He grabs her hand. He stated at her in the eyes. "I'm sorry." And he meant it.

Pin softened her gaze on him. "Thanks, but it's not me you should be apologizing to."

Firey frowned. Damnit.

"Ok. I will."

"Thanks Firey." She pecked his cheek. "Let's play some games and forget about this for a bit, ok?"

Firey smiled. "I'd like that."

-

Leafy set down her phone. "Isn't it exciting? Needle told me Coiny is coming to our school tomorrow!" She cheered.

Loser smiled and nodded. "Yeah! I'd like to get to know him better."

Leafy nodded in agreement. Loser was hanging out with Leafy, at a little park.

The park had a little four sides bench, a few slides, monkey bars, swings, and a rail slide. The sun was shining and the birds were chirping.

They agreed to meet up, both riding on their bikes.

After shaking a few Instagram posts Leafy liked to Loser, she made her way towards the swing set.

"Loser, come on the swings!" She shouted at him.

Loser scoffed, playfully. "Sure, why not?" He joined Leafy. There was a bit of silence as they both swung slowly.

A few passerbys came and went.

Then, Loser spoke up. "Leafy, after this want to eat somewhere?"

Leafy looked at Loser. "Sure!" She said.

Loser jumped out of his swing. He stumbled as he tried to stop himself. He ended up falling over. Leafy gasped. She stopped her swing. "Oh my gosh, Loser, are you ok?"

Loser got up, and smiled at her. "Yeah." His hair was a little messy, and the playground ground-pieces started peeling and falling off his clothes. Loser put a thumb up. "Come get me when you want to eat. I'm paying." He walked back to the bench.

Leafy smiled. What a nice guy.

A buzz.

Leafy looked down at her pocket, she could see the glow of her phone through the pocket. She grabbed it.

A message

Needle: Hey leafy could u come to my house real quick?

Leafy looked over at Loser, than back at her phone. Shit.

Leafy: come to McDonald's and talk to me there

Leafy sent the message. What was she gonna do?

Needle: uh ok. C U there

Leafy shut off her phone. She got up from the swing set. She jogged over to Loser. "I'm ready to go!"

Loser looked up from his phone. He stuffed it back in his pocket. "Alright! Where you wanna go?" He asks.

"Mcdonalds. It's close by."

Loser nodded. "Ok. Let's go!" He jumps onto his bike and starts pedalling.

Leafy giggles, and jumps onto her bike. "Hey! Wait for me!"

They arrived. They parked their bikes. "Thanks again, Loser." Leafy flashed a smile at him.

"No problem." He says, opening the door, and letting her in. He follows her in. "What would you like?"

"Fries, and a chocolate shake, thank you!"

Loser smiled. "No problem!" He walked to the cashier. Leafy took a seat at a booth.

A minute later, Loser came back. "Ok, the food is coming."

Leafy smiled, acknowledging him.

Leafy looked around to see if Needle was around. And she was. Needle was coming through a different entranceway.

Leafy touched Loser's shoulder. "I'm gonna.. use the restroom ok?"

Loser nodded.

Leafy walked over to where Needle was. "Oh!" Needle started. "There you are."

"Yup, I'm here! What did ya need to tell me?"

Needle twiddled her fingers. "I was just gonna ask for some help on a project. Could you..?"

Leafy scoffed. "Pfft, of course I'll help you, but... Why didn't you just ask me in the text message?"

Needle blushed with embarrassment. Truth is, she just wanted to see Leafy in person. "Um.. I don't know?"

Leafy gave her a suspicious look, but dropped it quickly. "Ok, just wait for me and Loser to be done here."

Needle smiled. "Thanks Leafy. Meet me at my house!"

Needle left.

Leafy returned to Loser. The food was there, and Loser was already sipping on a bottle of pop. (In Minnesota we call it pop, not soda, ok?)

"What were you talking to Needle about?" He asks.

Leafy laughs. "Whhat?"

He sips again. He sets down the bottle. "Cmon, you think I'm stupid? I saw you talking to her. What it about?"

Leafy grabbed a few things from a bag. The fries, and a bit of sauce. The shake was already out. "Nothing. Why?"

"No reason." Loser shrugged and continued eating.

-

This chapter is a bit uneventful, but, eh. I'm trying my hardest, ok?