Enjoying The Season

This is chapter 30

This is chapter 30. Thanks cotski for doing my job.

Here's the link, https://www.instagram.com/p/CG4Q1pYgz0t/?igshid=1nn3nqoplx708

-

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

...

Thump.

Fries opened his eyes. He felt exhausted. The thumping continued as he lazily grabbed his phone on the stand next to his bed. 6 AM. He groaned as he sat up. He looked over to where the thumping noise came from; his window. It was slightly covered with snow.

He sighed, standing up and walking over. He slid open up his window and immediately got pelted with a snowball. He yelled. "Gah!" He staggered back an scrambled to get the cold snow off his face. From outside his window, he heard an echoing laugh.

He finished wiping the snow off his face and looked outside with a cherry red face. Lollipop was dying outside in his backyard, clutching her stomach. "Lolli, what the hell!" He shouted angrily at his cousin.

Lollipop tried to contain her laughter. "Oh, Fries, you should've seen your face." She takes in a breath and ceases laughter. "Priceless, I tell you."

Friends growled. "Lollipop it's Christmas Eve! What are you doing at my house at 6 in the morning?"

"Well I wanted to spend time with you, of course." Lollipop puts her hands on her hips.

"Don't you have other friends to do this shit with?" Fries rests his head on the windowsill.

"Yeah, but they'd actually be mad at me if I did that."

Fries scoffed. "The audacity to you have, Lolli. I wish I could punch you."

Lollipop smirked. "Here, if you come join me out here I'll help you shovel your driveway."

Fries sighed, considering it. There was a lot of snow he didn't feel like shoveling by himself. He sighed once more. "Fine. Give me a few minutes to get ready." He closes his window and starts to get ready.

-

He steps out of the garage with a shovel in hand. He is greeted with Lollipop, who is rolling up a big snowball. She stops rolling it as she sees Fries. "Hey Fries, like the base of our snowman?"

Fries scoffed, grabbing and handing her a shovel. "Ours?

Lollipop nodded. "Yes, ours. I'm gonna make you enjoy Christmas this year."

Fries gave her an unamused look. "Good luck with that."

Lollipop responded with a smug "Thank you." Fries rolled his eyes.