Introduced

Penny was getting super anxious. She was gonna meet new people! She could start over.

All her mind thought about for the past month was starting over. And now it was actually happening. She could barely contain her excitement.

A knock on the door.

"Huh?"

"Coiny, are you done? All of my friends are here now." Needle called out.

Oh yeah. Coiny snapped from his giddy thoughts. He took some water from the bathroom sink and splashed it on his face.

He looked at himself in the mirror, and grinned big. With a confident smirk, he quickly dried off his face and swung the bathroom door open.

He ran into Needle on his way out. "Oh!" Coiny backed off. "Sorry." He rubbed the back of his neck.

Needle had initially blushed but calmed down. "No worries! Cmon, let's go." She grabbed his hand.

Coiny felt himself hear up. He started feeling attached to this girl. She seemed so magical.

Needle brought him into a room, filled with tons of her friends.

He recognized a few people from Needle's drawings. There was the cyan girl, the orange boy, the red girl, and the green girl, and a few others.

Some briefly looked at him, smiled, and waved before returning to what they were doing before.

He was confused. No introduction?

Needle tapped on his shoulder. "I already told them about you. Go ahead and talk to them. "

"Like.. one at a time or all at once?"

"Either. Go and have fun!" Needle smiled before walking up to an, eerily familiar, forest green girl.

Coiny scanned the crowd once more. The cyan girl, by herself. The red girl was talking with the orange boy. Needle talking with the forest green girl and a yellow girl. A yellow boy talking with a blackish brownish boy. And finally, a blue boy using his phone by himself.

He started by approaching the cyan girl. She seemed shy and kind of out of place. "Hey. Who are you?" Coiny called out quietly.

The girl had a soft smile. "Hoiy." An accent.

"Why are you by yourself?"

"Woill.. Oi'm not really friends with everyone oilse."

"Then.. why are you here?"

"Oi'm only friends with Leafy." She pointed at the forest green girl. Coiny nodded. "So yeah.."

"Hm." Coiny didn't know how to respond. "Well.. keep in touch?"

The girl nodded, but not happily. "Yeah.."

Coiny threw a quick smile before starting to go to someone else. But then he remembered. He quickly scampered back to the girl. "What's your name again?"

"Oh.. Bubble."

"Ok, thanks, Bubble!"

He left again. He then walked up to the red girl and orange guy. They seemed to be really good friends. "Hey, you two." Coiny started with a smile.

The red girl grinned back at him. The orange guy smirked. "Hey new guy."

Coiny was taken aback. "A little rude.." he mumbled. "I'm Coiny. You guys are..?"

"Firey." The orange guy out a hand up to his chest.

The red girls smile was gone. "I'm Pin."

Coiny smiled. "Nice to meet you both!" He shook both of their hands.