And He's Finally Gone

"Are you serious?" Firey shouted, desperate. His father, with a stern face looked at him, then behind him at Pin, who watched with a look of worry and sadness.

His father put an old family photo in his suitcase. "I'm sorry, Firey. I know it's hard to say goodbye to everyone. Especially to Pin," He looked at Pin, and sadly nodded at her. "But this decision is for the better of our family. She needs the job." Flamethrower sighed, and shut the full suitcase, before grabbing another. He started packing clothes in it.

Pin looked away, saddened by the confirmation.

Firey's eyes started to water a bit, and his throat ran dry. He hated crying. Especially in front of others. He looked at his dad, then back at Pin. Then to his room. "I.." He couldn't muster many words. His mind was blank. He was lost.

His father sighed again, as he stood up. He put a hand on Firey's shoulder. Firey kept his head down. At moments like these, Firey wished he had a cap to shield his broken eyes. "I'm sorry." Flamethrower looked at Pin. "And I'm sorry to you, too." He shook his head. "But it's decided. We're moving."

-

It was three days later. A Thursday. Firey's sister was saying bye to her friends. And he was saying goodbye to his.

Coiny, Leafy, Needle, Loser, and Pin came. Gelatin would've come too, but he was busy.

Coiny had a sad smile on, gave him a fist bump. Neither of them said a word to each other. Leafy gave Firey a hug while Needle awkwardly watched. Him and her weren't the greatest of friends. They did exchange a wave, though. Loser had a gift for Firey. A parting gift. Firey took it happily and hugged Loser.

"I wish you the best." Loser said. Firey nodded.

"Thank you." He muttered softly.

Finally was Pin. She had her arms crossed, and a very sad look on her face. Almost crying. Before he realized, Firey's eyes brimmed with tears as well, and he hugged Pin around her neck. Pin wrapped her arms around his waist and they stayed like that for a few seconds. They both had their eyes closed, very upset that this was probably the last time they'd see each other in person.

"We can still call each other." Firey whispered.

"It won't be the same.." Pin cried. "I still want to be with you.. but not through a screen.."

Firey and Pin pulled back. Firey looked at her glimmering eyes and her lips, which she was biting. He looked at her eyes and a small smile perked up on her lips. It was very inviting. She wanted their last moments together in person to feel amazing.

Nobody around them watching mattered. They closed the gap and kissed each other for about 12 seconds, before both parting and gasping for breath a little.

They looked at each other with a tiny bit of contentness. Pin stepped back a little and grabbed for her necklace. It was a small necklace with a red rose on it. It was a gift from her mother. She wanted to give it to Firey, so he could remember her.

She took it off and handed it to him. Firey stared at the rose with a bit of shock, but happiness. He looked up at her, with a smile. She was smiling to. They hugged one last time, before Firey grabbed her hand. He knelt down and kissed the back of it.

He took his present and necklace and entered his parents' van. His family was already waiting for him. His sister's friends and Firey's friends backed away from the van as it started to drive off.

The little kids that were Firey's sister's friends ran after the van, waving wildly and shouting. Firey's group watched with somber expressions. Needle and Leafy were the first to leave, then followed by Loser.

Coiny and Pin were left as the little kids were taken home by their parents. Pin still hadn't taken her eyes off the road that the van had travelled down, even though the silhouette of it was long gone.

Coiny took one small step closer to Pin. Then another. Soon he was next to her, watching the horizon. The sky was a nice orange blended with crimson red.

Pin whispered, but didn't move. "Can.. can i-" she sniffled. "Have a hug?"

Coiny looked at her. "Yeah.."

He was soon embraced in a hug and he could feel some tears stain his t-shirt.

Pin was so weak and sad that she was knelt on the ground as she grabbed his shirt. He probably shouldn't be doing this, but here he was anyway.

Apparently Pin realized too, and stood up, forcing the tears to stop. She looked at Coiny, with a lost and horrified expression before running away, without looking back.

Coiny didn't object. She needed time to calm down..

-

Blocky entered Erasers poor household. The smell of smoke coming from the kitchen filled his nostrils. His mother was smoking again. Like usual. He slid past she without a word and entered Eraser's room. Eraser was already getting high off the heroin. Eraser saluted at him and quietly said "'Sup." Before yawning.

Blocky finger gunned him and grabbed his Needle, one that Eraser got for him. Ever since Pens death they kinda became druggie buddies. He would go to his house every night and get high with him.

It felt really good, and it made him forget about his troubles for the night. Plus he could finally get some rest. He's heard about the dangers of using drugs, but he'll be fine. He always ends up fine. He got shot in the leg and guess what. He is completely fine. Surely this won't be any different.

He stabbed the needle into his vein and felt the effects go to work. He removed it and sat next to Eraser on the couch in his room. Eraser turned on the small TV. The news started playing.

"Eraser!" His mom shouted from downstairs. "Why the fuck is there a hole in my window again?" Anger filled her tone.

Eraser groaned, standing up. "Are you fucking kidding me?" He mumbled, walking out.

Blocky continued to watch the news. Tons of shit was going down. But the news always talked about the negatives of the world. It was nothing new. He checked his phone. He couldn't really tell what the time said, and he didn't really care at the moment. No new notifications.

He grumbled and set his phone down. He laid down, taking up all the couch space before dozing off..