Making Up

Blocky stepped outside of the school, to be met by Snowball's slightly angered look. It was cold outside, so his breath was visible in the air as he stared down at him. His hands were in his jacket pockets.

Blocky wasn't gonna lie, he looked pretty intimidating. Not only was Snowball naturally bulkier and taller, but the powerful gaze he had on Blocky was also intimidating. Not only that, but with what's happened the past few weeks, he's changed to become a lot more respectable as a person, as compared to Blocky, who did some douchy things. But still, Blocky tried to maintain a serious expression as he looked back up.

"You gonna thank me?" A smirk appeared on Snowball's face. He seemed to break his seriousness for a second with a small, quiet laugh.

"Wh.." Blocky was taken aback. "What?"

"I saved your ass from legal trouble, man." Snowball said with a smug look. "I expect a thank you."

"Oh." Blocky cleared his throat. "Thanks." He said quietly. He put his head down and started walking away, but Snowball took a hold of Blocky's shoulder. "Huh?" Blocky looked back at Snowball.

Snowballs serious expression returned again. "I know you weren't in the right set of mind the past few weeks. With the drugs and all.." Snowball rubbed his forehead. "But everyone deserves a second chance, you're still redeemable. Let's start anew in this friendship, yeah?" Snowball let go of Blocky's shoulder and held out his hand with a smile.

Blocky looked up at Snowball and then back down at his hand. His face flushed a little as he stifled a smile and laugh. "Thanks." He said with confidence this time. Blocky gripped Snowball's hand. The two smiled at each other, nodding.

-

It was now winter break. Snow piles on top of the ground, allowing kids to build snowmen and snow forts and go sledding as much as they wanted.

Coiny and his friends had started to get life back on track, leaving the past behind, even if hard at first. Blocky and Snowball remained friends and Blocky apologized to Pin. Pin got over Firey, but still kept in contact with him. Leafy, after a bunch of help from others, got over Needle slowly but surely, and the friend Needle had made at the mall, Teardrop, helped comfort Leafy. Now everyone was looking forward to Christmas.

The school was hosting an event and all of them were stoked to go. They got to dance, share gifts and hang out with each other for a night. It would be fun.

The event was happening in one week. Coiny was in his room calling Firey.

"Hey Fireay." Coiny smiled, letting his head hang from the edge of his bed.

"Oh hey Coiny! What's up?" Coiny could hear chair wheels roll.

"Just chekin' in on ya. How's the break?"

"Ah, great. I don't have to keep going outside in that gross cold."

Coiny laughed. "Any new friends?"

"Yeah, got a few. They're pretty cool. You busy?"

"Nah. What's up?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to play some games online."

Coiny sat up. "Yeah sure. What game?"

"Well, I was thinki- FUCK!" Coiny heard a thud and a bit of a groan coming from Firey.

"Firey?"

Firey laughed a little. "Sorry, fell off my chair."

Coiny laughed. "Even in a new state you're still at it, huh?"

"It was only once."

"Anyway, what games did you-"

"Coiny!" Her auntie called.