Changed

Beep.

...

Coiny didn't dare look at his body. He felt so alone, even within the filled room. His parents, friends, siblings.. but he still felt so alone.

His hands were folded around his head and he looked down through his legs. The chair he was sitting on felt uncomfortable.

Beep.

....

There was soft sobbing from his parents and siblings. His other friends looked away, guilty.

Beep..

.....

He grunted, holding back his ugly sobbing that threatened to escape him. He felt a shoulder lean on his own shoulder. He didn't care, though. A doctor's heels echoed throughout the walls as they shifted to a different spot in the room.

And finally..

Beeeeeeeeee-

He was gone.

-

Too much has happened. She tried to escape death and pain, only to step into more death and pain.

He was thankful it was Sunday. Maybe church could help ease his pains. Maybe then he could find a bit of peace within his soul. He didn't say anything to his auntie on the ride there. She asked if he was okay.

He sighed and let out a very obvious lie. "Yeah."

DC didn't question it.

Church went smoothly overall. He felt a little better, but not fully healed. Not even close, really.

Usually on the ride home, DC would review what the service was about and get deep into things. But this time.. she stayed quiet.

Coiny was upset with Pen's death, but he was more upset that he cared more about Pen than her own dad. The one that took care of her through thick and thin till recently.

Maybe he was more transformed into this new life than he thought. It's like Penny doesn't exist anymore. Not even inside of himself.

Before he knew it, he was back home. He immediately went into his room and started playing some music. He didn't know what to do.

Should he call one of his friends..? No.

She felt so lost. Who is she now? Why is she so different? Why can't she feel normal?

The doorbell rung. Coiny didn't think anything of it, till a minute later, Aunt DC knocked on his door.

"Coiny. You have a visitor."

Coiny silently groaned. He was too tired and mentally broken to do anything right now. "It's open." He whispered.

"Coiny!"

"It's open!" He shouted this time. His face was red with anger. He couldn't believe Pen died, her dad died. He wished Needle and himself would forget about what happened the night of his confession. He wished they were regular friends again.

He groaned and covered his face with his hands.

The door squeaked open and someone stepped inside. The door shut. Coiny took a deep breath and looked up. "Wh-" He flushed and covered his face again.

It was Needle.

-

Blocky watched as his friend thrust a needle into his veins. The heroin kicked in almost immediately, calming his body and making Eraser fall onto a couch.

Eraser was using a bit more than usual. He couldn't blame him though. Pen's death hit hard. And Snowball was gone till his parents paid his bail.

Attempted murder.

Blocky watched it happen. The cops were in a gun fight with The Roadragers. Once they were finished, Snowball, enraged, ran into the scene and grabbed their leader, Gun, from the cop's hands and started beating him. It took multiple cops to stop him.

He looked at his passed out friend on the couch. He got up from the chair he was sitting on and walked to the messy table. There were two needles. The one Eraser used and an unused one. The white substance on the table tempted him.

Blocky's car was wrecked. A bunch of stray bullets hit his car, shattered windows and dented his doors. After some questioning Coiny had to drive Blocky and Eraser home.

He picked up one of the Needles. He had no idea how to do this. He grabbed a pinch of heroin in his hand and opened the syringe up and dumped a bit in there. Some of it fell on the ground.

He took a deep breath. He was scared. But momma didn't raise no bitch.

He quickly pulled the needle up and shot it into his veins. The effects were almost instant and he found himself dozing off almost immediately...

-

A little quickie this time! Hope you guys enjoyed! Nothing to really say here, so see ya in the next chapter! Goodnight!