Chapter 1

Its 9 AM and BTS just finished their concert and they're heading to the place where they are going to spend the next 5 days, to relax and recharge before they're heading to the next stop for their TOUR. The little bus is full of live, as the boys are excited to visit the beautiful places this new country has to offer. ( I won't be giving names for the country so you can add your own.) Despite being tired after the long concert and getting no sleep, they are still cheerful and singing their hearts out on every song that comes on the radio.

All of a sudden, the driver sights and slows down till he comes to a stop on the edge of the road. He's checking his GPS and sights again. Jungkook noticing the driver's distress heads to the front of the car, while the rest of the boys, now stopped singing, and wonder why they stopped.

JK: Hey, is everything ok?

Driver: Yeah...is just this useless piece of s**t...

He throws the GPS on the seat next to him, and sights in frustration, leaning his head on the steering wheel and hitting it softly. JK chuckles and pats the driver's shoulder.

JK: It's ok, we still have this.. and he slowly weaves his phone at the driver. Where do we need to get again? Do you know the name of the hotel?

The driver's face lights up at JK's words and quickly pulls out a folder from the glove compartment. Flipping through the pages, he suddenly stops and reads aloud the destination. JK looks at him confused and flashes a shy smile.

JK: That..umm...I don't know how to spell that. It's a weird language.. he says and chuckles softly.

The drivers starts laughing and starts spelling while JK types it in his phone. When he's done, he turns the phone so the drivers sees the information there. Then he points out at the fuel gauge and adds a fuel station stop on the map.

JK: It's a bit out of our way, but better safe then sorry I suppose.

The driver approves and they're back on their way.

*TIME SKIP*

(sometime after the fuel station stop ~ 11 AM)

The car stops again

DRIVER: No!!NOO!! You can't do this to me now!!! and runs out of the car to open the hood.

The boys look at eachother and follow him outside. 8 pairs of eyes are now staring at the white fluffy clouds coming out from under the hood.

SUGA: I'm hungry...

V: Me too..

DRIVER: Well, we can't go anywhere till the engine cools down and I can check if everything is ok... Sorry guys!!

RM: Okay, we can't do anything to help here, let's go look around, maybe we can find a shop or something...

JK: Already on it! he says staring down at his phone and 2 seconds later he points out to the street next to them. There should be a shop 10-15 min that way!

There's a cheer coming from the others and they start heading in the direction JK pointed. They look around, amazed by the colorful buildings and the way the nature combines with the buildings.

RM: This must be a village, it's too quiet to be (name a famous city in your country). But it's so pretty..

JK: Maybe it's the outskirts...we should've been there by now.. unless we've taken a wrong turn somewhere.

He tries to check the map again, but the phone signals low battery so he just shrugs and puts it back in his pocket.

JHOPE: We should play rock-paper-scissor and the looser has to carry all the shopping.

They all agreed and stopped to play it. JK lost and was now pouting.

JIMIN: I'm so happy JK has to carry it. He's probably the only one who could do it anyway. Can you imagine me with 4 bags...it'd probably drag me down haha

V: Yaah...he's so strooong

RM: I know, right?! Have you seen his arms recently? :O

JK: Aishhh....this guys...

Everyone is staring at JK in awe and JK couldn't help but feel a little happy hearing the praises from his hyungs.

After a 20 min walk they find the shop and start looking for snacks and drinks. They decid not to get too much food, as they can go to a supermarket closer to the hotel later. They split in groups, each looking for different things. They notice a group of girls staring at them and giggling, but they didn't give them too much attention. This things happened all the time, because, let's be honest, they are beautiful, but in a country like this they probably don't know who they are, and they're just an exotic pretty face. When they get to the till, they all pick an ice cream and then head outside, leaving JK to take care of the bags and payment.

The 6 boys head around the corner to a little bench they saw on their way there to enjoy the ice cream. Suddenly they hear girls screaming and as they get up to see what's happening, they see JK running towards them.

JK: Ruun!! Guys...seriously..GO GO GOO!!

JIN: Wha..

But he's cut off when he sees a crowd of girls coming behind JK. They're eyes open wide and they start moving. They knew JK is a lot faster then them and will catch up soon. But JK turned his head to see how close the girls are and slipped in the little ditch at the edge of the road, feeling a sharp pain in his injured heel and scraping his knee. He quickly got up and picked up the bags and started running with a slight limp. RM, Jimin and V waited for him, taking the bags away and RM put one of JK's arms over his shoulder to help him ease the pressure on his now injured leg.

They managed to put some distance between them and the crazy fan girls chasing them.

RM points out to take a turn instead of going straight in the hope they can get out of sight and confuse the chasing mob. But as they all turn the corner, they come to a sudden stop when they almost crash into two girls coming they're way.

 But as they all turn the corner, they come to a sudden stop when they almost crash into two girls coming they're way

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!

If anyone is reading this, please let me know if you like it, how I can improve to make it better. :D

I'll try my best!! :)