Part 14

Y/N POV

You were just turning on the street taking you home, when you noticed 2 girls walking towards you. Your whole body stiffened, you were hoping not to see anyone out, being so early in the morning, and sure enough were hoping not to meet any girls (chances they recognize Jungkook were bigger with females, not that they don't have  a lot of fan boys).

Y/N: Kook! you tried to get his attention, without being too loud, the girls were far enough not to get a good look at you or hear anything, but you didn't want to chance it. But Jungkook was in his happy world, enjoying his walk with Ben.

You scoffed and grabbed his shoulder. He turned around unfazed, starring at you while walking backwards.

JK: Wha... What's wrong? he start looking around worried after seeing your expression but not notticing the girls headding towards you. Did you get another message?

Y/N: No.. Two girls, heading towards us. You slightly point your chin in their direction. His head snaps in that direction and he stops moving. You can see panic in his face and you hope he's not gonna do anything stupid.

Y/N: Hey! You need to trust me, remember? You said, grabbing his hand and gently pulling him to start walking again.

JK: Y-Yeah..but what if.. You shook your head, looking him firmly in the eyes.

Y/N: I got you out last time, I can handle two girls. You smirk at him and lift your arm to show him your muscles. At that, his body relaxes a little and he giggles.

JK: Yupp! Feel safer already.

You slap his shoulder and then grab his hand again and squeez it gently for comfort. As the girls get closer and you can see them better, you notice one of them wears a t-shirt with chimchim and your body stiffens again. They finally notice you and JK on the other side and they seem to pay a lot of attention to JK. You swear under your breath and then catch a word they keep repeating "tattoos".

You almost slap yourself when you realize you did everything you could to hide his face, but everyone can see the ARMY written on his knuckles and the ARMY logo on his hand, same hand you're holding. Without thinking about it, you pull Jungkook closer to you, your shoulder now touching his chest and guiding his hand under your t-shirt and letting it rest on your hip.

JK: Wha.. He looks down at your face, eyes wide opened and his face and ears bright red. Your eyes met his, but you can't stand the intensity his starring you with so you quickly look down.

Y/N: You trust m-me right?you said with trembling voice, now very aware of his body so close to yours, and his hand on your hip

Y/N: You trust m-me right?you said with trembling voice, now very aware of his body so close to yours, and his hand on your hip.  He nodds, still confused and you dare a quick look at his flushed face. You take a deep breath to calm your heart and then try to explain.

Y/N: Your tattoos...stop being so stiff...they need to belive this is natural...

He looks down at you, his eyes alight with mischief and you can see the smirk forming on his lips. His hand shifts, grabbing your hip better, his long fingers slipping off the edge of the shorts and onto your naked skin, setting it on fire wherever he touches you. He pulls you closer to him and leans his face so close to yours, that his nose is lighly grazing your reddening cheek.

JK: Do you think it looks natural enough now?he whispers to you, his voice a few octaves lower then usual. It sends shivers down your body and he chuckles lightly, feeling your body shifting under his grasp.

You don't trust your voice to answer so you just nodd your head.  You hear the girls squeeking on the otherside, talking about how cute love is and you blush even more, knowing Jungkook heard it too.

He moves away from your face, just to drop his head lightly on top of yours and then kisses the top of your head gently and straightens his body after that. You can still hear the girls on the other side, dreaming about a boyfriend that is so carying.

JK looks down at you, a soft smile on his lips.

JK: I think they bought it, must've looked very natural.. he said teasing, your face turning red again.

Y/N: Mhhm.. you managed.

He giggled at your reaction and slid his arm off, but grabbed your hand, intertwining his fingers with yours. When you look up in surprise, he just winked at you.

JK: In case they look back, we don't want to ruin their dreams now, do we?

You walked like that, holding hands, till you got back to the house