Part 22

JK POV

Seeing Taehyung hugging Y/N again made him suddenly very angry and he felt that he won't be able to hold back, so he just stormed out. He walked into YBF/N on his way out, almost knocking her down, but didn't even notice her. He dropped himself on the swing, taking big breaths to try and calm himself down. It took a few minutes to push his anger away, but he  was very confused about the whole thing. "Why was he so annoyed?" He dropped his head in his hands trying to figure out this weird feelings that clouded his mind.

 "Why was he so annoyed?" He dropped his head in his hands trying to figure out this weird feelings that clouded his mind

Y/N POV

You walked out, hearing a few laughs from the boys and some cheers, but you ignored them  and YBF/N shushed them. You close the door behind you, and see Jungkook holding his head and mumbling to himself. You walk to the swing quietly and sit next to him.

Y/N: Hey...

You say in tiny voice and he looks at you startled.

JK: When did you get here?

Y/N: Just now...

JK: Oh..sorry..I..uhm..(you look at him sideways, like a puppy,  trying to figure out what's gotten him so angry. He smiles and looks away from you.) Don't do that...

Y/N: Do what? you opened your eyes wide and flip your head to the ther side.

JK: That....you know exactly what you're doing. He chuckles, eyeing you sideways.

Y/N: I have no idea what you mean.. You lean in closer to to see his face and he gives up trying to avoid your eyes and turns to face you.

Y/N: You ok? you ask on a serious tone.

He humms in response.

Y/N: Wanna tell me what just happened?

JK: Can I say no? he drops his head ashamed.

Y/N: Come on, Kookie, it's me! I promised you can tell me whatever, remember?

JK: Mmmhmm...I uh..I don't really know...(you move your head sideways again, like a confused puppy) I just felt a sudden anger and needed to leave the room...