Part 43

You wake up with a tap on your shoulder.

YBF/N: Heey...You ok?she sounds worried and she looks at you like you could break if she's not careful.

Y/N: Hm...wh-what..are you doing here? You slowly get up and she jumps in your arms hugging you tight.

YBF/N: I was so worried...she sniffles. That assholes said you didn't sleep in his room....then we all panicked...I completely forgot about this...your fortress every time things don't go your way..

Y/N: Asshole? Fortress?! You start laughing.

YBF/N: Yeah..asshole..I almost punched him earlier..he got lucky..

Y/N:..what? why??

YBF/N: What happened last night? Why did you sleep here?

Y/N: I..uh..wanted to clear my head...I must've fallen asleep. I was trying to finish this thing I started yesterday morning...

YBF/N: But he's..

Y/N: Yeah, I know...

She hugs you again and you sit like that for a while. You hear a knock on the door and you look at each other startled. You both get up and Jin opens the door and they all poor in, even JK. They all look sad and they're shifting uncomfortable.

Your eyes follow JK, he's avoiding to look around the room, he's probably remembering the first time you both been up here. He seems to be worst then earlier, his eyes red and glued to the floor.

JIN: Sorry, Jungkook told us this is your secret hideout and you don't want anyone here, but..

RM: We just got a message from Manager Hyung...

SUGA: They're picking us up early tomorrow...

JHOPE: There was an issue with the scene arrangement and we have to change some stuff with the choreo...

JIMIN: They want us there sooner, so we can have time to rehearse with the new arrangement...

Y/N: Oh...so..tomorrow...

TAE: Yeah..

He runs and hugs you and YBF/N. Everyone gathers around in a big hug. Except JK, he doesn't move from his spot near the door. You look up and he's looking at the new mural on the wall and then at you. You notice tears in his eyes, but he moves so fast that you think it was just the light. Each of them thanks you for everything you've done for them and head back to their rooms to start packing. Jungkook left first, without saying a word. Suga, last of them, also apologises for JK, saying he never expected him to be like this and that he hopes you'll forgive him in time.

Y/N: I'm gonna stay here a little longer...I need...s-some time alone. You sniffle after Suga left and you best friend nods understandingly.

When you finally calm yourself down, you decide to make this night memorable, since it's they're last one here. You get up and go rummage through the boxes in the attic. You find the ones labelled WINTER and you make a little victory sound. You open them and find some lights and a bunch of fireworks between all the other stuff. You make sure the boys are still in their rooms so they don't see you and run to your bedroom.

YBF/N: What are you planning? She looks at you suspicious when she sees the stuff you're holding.

Y/N: Well...I thought we could make their last night here...memorable.

You grin and she smiles back at you. You explain the plan and you both hurry downstairs to get everything ready. She messages RM to make sure no one comes downstairs until everything's ready.