Chapter 6

You walk back in the bedroom, JK close behind you. He closes the door and goes to sit back on the bed, just like before. You fumble with your phone and keep looking through the window.

JK: Thanks for saving me in there...when you mentioned my heel and Suga asked about it I..I panicked.

Y/N: No problem! I forgott for a second that they didn't know...I've realised my mistake when you turned ..Jungshooked..you start chuckling at the nickname and look at him full on laughing.

You get closer to him, carefully lifting his trouser to put the bandage on his knee. You can feel his eyes following your movements but try to ignore it.  He clears his throat..

JK: So..I'm your bias huh?Your eyes shoot at him in shock.

Y/N: How did you..? What?! His laugh fills the room.

JK: You just said..while in there?he points at the kitchen, still laughing. When you still look confused he keeps going.. While you were explaining why you're calling me Kookie?

Y/N: ...I..umm

JK: It's actually quite hurtfull, I'm your bias, but you didn't recognize me when you've seen me out there...

Y/N: What do you mean?

JK: When we bumped into you earlier on the street...it took you a while to realise who we are.

Y/N: How did you know?

JK: There was a slight change in your voice when it finally hit you! his laugh is soft now.

Y/N: You noticed that?

JK: Yeah...Is my job to hear the changes in voice so I know if I am off tone when I sing ... But you, it was all over your face.. the second you realise who we are and what is actually happening, how you started thinking of a solution to get us out of that situation..

Y/N: .. I...

JK: It's funny, I thought you were gonna scream and try to take photos or grab us when I've seen your face recognizing us...I thought..umm..you're gonna be like the girls chasing us!he looks away from you then, ashamed for thinking it.

Y/N: I wouldn't...

JK: I know! he quickly cuts you off

JK: I know! he quickly cuts you off. I know now you wouldn't ever do that. he smiles and looks you in the eyes. It's a nice surprise to find someone like you every now and then.

Y/N: Thanks..you mumble, not able to say anything else.

JK: So, how come I'm your bias? Do you have a crush on me or something? I don't really understand what this bias thing is...

Y/N: A bias is not like a crush. I mean..maybe for some people it is. But is more about the person you like most, not..um...romanticaly..but ..uuurgh..is hard to explain .

JK: No, I kindda understand.. Please try..

Y/N: Hmm...I don't really know. In my case it started with people picking on the fact that sometimes you seem really shy..like you literally ran away from girls...and then you'd be on the scene performing, and the way you bite your lip, or move your hips...or lift your shirt... you look up at him and instantly regret it, as he's eyes are watching you closely, you feel your face getting hotter and asume you turned very red, so you look down and continue..anyway, I wanted to know what's up with that shyness of yours. And found out in the process that we have a similar past and I started to understand better how you feel and why you're working so hard and why you're acting the way you do sometimes.