Chapter 4

JK POV

Right as I send the last message she opens the door and I can hear her whispering to her friend to get some food and drinks for my hyungs. I swear  we don't deserve her kindness. After all the s**t they pulled earlier she should've kicked us out, instead she's still taking care of us.

Y/N POV

Y/N: So, I need to clean your wound, but you'll have t-to take your p-pants off..(you silently curse yourself for stuttering and turning red at the thought of him undressing)

JK looks at you amused, getting up and starting to unbuckle his belt and watching you closely. Your face turns even hotter and you quickly turn around and scream "WAAAAIT!!". He sits back down laughing at your reaction. You take a few breaths to calm down and without turning say

Y/N: I'll go find some shorts or something so you don't have to be in your b-bo-boxers...

JK: I don't mind...he sais smuggly, still laughing at your flushed face.

Y/N: I DO!! Stop it!!

JK: OK ok.... Oh, Could I please have a t-shirt as well. Mine is soaked.

"Sure" you mumbled and headed to the closet cursing youself for forgetting about him  gettin soaked while protecting you.. You found a t-shirt but the only pants that would fit him are a pair of sweatpants and you still need to clean his knee. As you turn around to hand him the clothes you notice he's already taken his t-shirt off and he's know struggling with his shoes. By the looks of it he must've hurt his foot quite badly as he's taking the shoe off slowly and you can hear him hissing in pain. Your eyes land on his abs and you're staring hopelessly at his perfect abdomen.

(in case you needed help imagining)

He catches you staring and starts laughing.

JK: Like what you see?

That wakes you up from your dreaming state and you throw the clothes at him.

Y/N: Put that on. B-Bu-But I still need to clean your knee so you'll have to cover yourself with the blanket till I finish that..

He laughs at you turning red at the thought of him in his boxers and then clears his throat.

JK: We might have bigger issues then my knee.. he sais, a sad tone to his voice, while puting the clean t-shirt on.

Y/N: Huh?! What's wrong? You didn't hurt your back when you saved me, did you?

JK: No, I didn't even feel that. It's this..

He lifts his injured leg, to show you his foot. His sock is soaked with blood and you swallow hard.

 His sock is soaked with blood and you swallow hard