Chapter 9

Y/N POV

You slowly wake up in the middle of the night, you know it's late so you avoid opening your eyes hoping sleep will take you back in the dream world. Slowly, you become more aware of your surroundings. You feel an arm around your waist, but it's nothing new, you and YBF/N sleep in the same bed and cuddle sometimes, so you assume it's her.  But then, as you try to move out of the embrace, the person moans at the movment. Your eyes flash opened and your heart starts racing in your chest. Jungkook lays next to you, craddling you in his arms, his back turned to the edge of the sofa. You're scared to move, not to push him off so you just stare at the sleeping boy unsure of what to do next. As you look at him, you notice a strand of hair has slipped on his face, so you gently try to move it behind his ear. The touch makes his eyes flutter open and you freeze with your hand on his cheek.

JK: Good morning, sunshine! his low, sleepy voice sends shivers down your body and you just stare at him, mouth half oppened, captured by his sleppy eyes.

Y/N: What are you doing here? you manage after a few seconds, still staring in his deep dark eyes.

He smiles lazily and moves one hand through his hair and down to scratch his neck..he seems a little embarassed.

JK: You fell asleep on me during the movie, I tried to wake you up but your friend said you're a deep sleeper...so I tried to move you but...you just hugged me thightly...so I decided to wait till you wake up.. I guess I also fell asleep..

Y/N: Oh.. you should've woke me up.. I bet you're tired after the concert...and sleeping on the sofa is not great..

You push the covers away to get up and then you realize you don't know what the plan for sleeping is..

Y/N: Umm..Where is everyone sleeping?

JK: We played Rock-Paper-Scissors to decide..I lost... so I got the sofa...

Y/N: What?! NO! You cant sleep on this sofa, you'll hurt your back! Plus it gets cold overnight and..

JK: It's fine. I even slept on the floor before, so the sofa is actually an improvment..

Y/N: I'm not letting you sleep on the sofa!!

JK: Floor then? he smiles at you, amused how stubborn you are about the whole situation.

Y/N: Not on my watch!!

You get up, grab his hand and pull him after you, heading to your bedroom but just before you get to the door  he stops and pulls you backwards. Still sleepy and not very well coordinated, you turn to him and start falling forwards. He catches you with ease in his strong arms and helps you stand up, whilst trying to hold back his laughter.

JK: You can't go in there..

Y/N: Of course I can..it's MY bedroom...

JK: Yeah, maybe...but Jimin, Suga, Hobbi & Tae are sleeping there.  You look at him surprised and when you're not saying anything he continues his explanation pointing at another door. Nam - Joon and Jin are in there and there (pointing at another door) it's where you're supposed to be sleeping. I am sleeping on the sofa.

Y/N: ....

You think about the rooms and then an ideea pops in your head. You grab his hand again, making sure you put enough force in it so he can't stop you again.

JK: What are you..

You head to the bedroom that was alocated for you and your friend and you shush him, then whisper as quiet as you can.

Y/N: It's a bunk bed in there. She usually sleeps on the top one, cuz I tend to jump off in my sleep, so I'll climb up with her and you can take the bottom one.