Part 34 - (edited)

Y/N: Oh...you go ahead, I just wanna check something in the kitchen.

He nodds and drops a kiss on your head, before heading outside and joining the others. You go to the kitchen  and pick up the frozen snack for Ben and a box of ice cream mochis and went to join the others outside.

As you get closer to the group, you notice Jungkook is surrounded by everyone and it seems like he's getting bullied.

JK: I..uh....we didn't...she...uhm...

JIMIN: Come on..We know something happened...you've been gone ages...

V: Yeah..tell us...did you confess? Did she say yes?

SUGA: Did she say no?

JK: I told her...and we talked....just...she....uh

You can hear the conversation as you get closer to them. Jungkook is struggling to keep it a secret as you asked, but everyone is assaulting him with questions.. You giggle to yourself, happy that he is trying so hard to keep his promise to you and you decide it's time to save him.

JIN: Did you at least kiss her?

JIMIN: Did you ...do more?

JK: NO!!..And we didn't do anything...Like I said...we just talked...

V: We don't belive you...

Y/N: What don't you belive?you stop close to Jungkook, facing the others, and you giggle when everyone jumps at the sound of your voice.

V: I..uh.... he looks around at the others for help.

JIMIN: We want to know what happened inside...with you and Jungkook. he blurts out.

Y/N: Oh? What do you think it happened?

JIMIN: Well...we know he was gonna confess...but he's not saying anything else...and we don't belive you two just talked for almost 2 hours...so...

You look from Jimin to Jungkook. He looks at you apologetic and mouths "sorry". You smile and wink at him, and his cheeks turn a little pinkish.

Y/N: Well..he did confess..

JIMIN: Did he kiss you?

JIN: Are you two a couple now?

V: Does that mean we now have a sister?

You giggle at how cute Taehyung is and decide to give them some crumbs to settle their hunger. So you grab Jungkook's arm, pull him closer to you and lift yourself on your tip-toes to whisper in his ear.

Y/N: Should we hit the pool and let them wonder then?

You give him a sweet smile and wait for an answer. Everyone looks at you two wondering what is happening. Junkook is caught off guard by your action that he doesn't do anything at first. Then his body slowly relaxes and he grabs your wrist and starts running to towards the pool, both of you giggling like kids running away from your parents. You ignore the fact that you're still completely dressed and jump in the pool, Jungkook following. They all stare at you, mouths open.