Part 38

After breakfast everyone walks in different ways. You go outside to play with Ben, while YBF/N and RM head to the kitchen to do the dishes, Jin is on the phone with the manager, updating him about their holiday and checking if anything has changed related to their schedule and the others are splitting into two teams, to play on the xbox .

JK POV

His eyes are following your every move. He can't help it, he wants to spend every second with you.

TAE: ...kook! Juuuuuungkooooook!!

JK blinks a few times realizing Tae is watching him closely. He clears his throat and puts on a smile.

JK: Yeah?

TAE: You were spacing out...

JK: Ah...right.

He turns his focus on the game, but can't really concentrate. When Jin, RM and YBF/N come to the sofa he throws the controller to them.

JK: I have to go...toilet. You play!

He runs to the toilet and seconds later comes out and then out in the garden to find you. Everyone looks after him, then smiling at each other and wiggling their brows. His eyes quickly find you and he skips his way to you. Ben sees him first and starts running towards him. You turn around, following Ben's movement, wondering why he suddenly started running. You can't stop the silly grin making it's way on your face.

Y/N: I thought you never miss a chance to play ?

JK: I..uh...wasn't in the mood... he smiles at you sweetly.

Y/N: No? Hmm...that's weird..

You move closer and touch his forehead, then lean closer to his face checking every inch.

Y/N: You don't seem to have fever..but..you sure you're feeling alright?

When he understands that you're teasing him he steps closer, leaving no space between you. He smirks at the blush creeping on your face.

JK: Better than ever! He says, his voice low, almost like a growl, eyes darkening with lust as his eyes slip to your lips.

You falter and almost fall back, but he catches you and you blush even harder.

Y/N: T-thanks!

Ben sees you "hugging" and starts running to you. You barley manage to say something before he starts jumping on JK.

Y/N: Look out!!

But it's too late. He loses his balance and you're both going down. He pulls you closer to his chest, covering your head with his hand, to protect you. He lands harshly on his shoulder, while you land on him.

JK: You ok?

Y/N: Y-yeah...you?

He nods, but when he tries to get up, leaning on the arm he landed, his face scrunches in pain and he falls back. He starts rubbing his shoulder. You jump up and quickly kneel behind him, tugging at his t-shirt to see if he's hurt.

Y/N: Let me see!

He takes his hand away but the t-shirt is too tight and you can't pull it to see his shoulder.

Y/N: Uhm...(you bite your lip, not able  to ask him to take his t-shirt off).

He looks at your flustered face and knows you're not going to ask him, so he just smirks and pulls his shirt off and turns his head to wink at you.

You gently move your palm over his lean shoulder, brushing the grass off.

Y/N: It's a little red but it seems alright. Do you want me to massage it a little?

JK: Mhm..please..

You squeeze gently, worried that you'll hurt him, but when you hear the "mmmmhm"s of pleasure you giggle and start massaging him more confidently. You stop after a few minutes but he turns around with puppy eyes. You roll your eyes and massage his shoulder a little longer.

JK: I think I should get one later too...you know...to make sure my shoulder is ok.

Y/N: Yeah?..Let me guess...your back also hurts now?

You start laughing and help him get up.

JK: Hm..now that you mention...it feels a little stiff, yeah...

Y/N: Yeah...I don't think so..

You push him out of the way and start running to the house. He chases and catches you as you struggle to open the door. You both stumble inside giggling, Jungkook lifting you up over the threshold and playfully throwing you inside.

Everyone looks up from their game and you just smile awkwardly and walk to them, sitting on the edge of the sofa. Jungkook sits right in front of you, grabbing your hands and putting them on his shoulders, begging with his eyes to massage it some more.

You giggle at his cuteness and rub his shoulders and neck softly. You feel his whole body relaxing under your touch and his head dropping forward while quiet moans escape his lips. You blush when Taehyung and Jin turn their faces and look at you questioningly, probably wondering what you're doing to JK that he makes those noises.

Y/N: He hurt his shoulder because of Ben... You shrug while explaining why you're doing it.

TAE: Well..I hurt my shoulder too... playing...do I get one too?

JIN: Yeah...same here?

JK: Uh...I can massage you, Hyung. And then you can massage him.

JIN: Ah...actually I'm fine...

You start laughing and playfully slap JK's head.

Y/N: Hey, I'm not your personal masseuse...

JK: B-but...I got hurt because of you... he pouts while speaking, looking at you with his big eyes.

Y/N: Well...y-yeah..and that's why you get a massage session for free. But if I want to massage them (you nod your head in Jin and Tae's direction) you can't do anything to stop me!

JK: I was just trying to be nice and help them... Also, I don't really want you to do it ( he whisper-mumbles the last part more to himself then to you, still pouting and you giggle again).

TAE: Does that mean we can get one too, then?

Y/N: Sorry Tae, but it's not my fault...it was your choice to play.. you shrug and see Jungkook's happy smile.

TAE: No fair..